Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Magazine???

Jordy

MJ19
    mbrown2:
    Can't you just imagine their rippling with muscles...you girls are supposed to be good at faking it anyways? j/k We fake it all too often, give us the goods!

Kilrtoy
    {{{{{{{What's up with the fat dumpy guys driving the hot boats with the hot chics? }}}}}}}
    What, they are just printing reality. Now HB is getting dinged for being real truthful. THATS A FIRST!

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    I think I'm going to go to Vegas this weekend and try.
    Besides, it wasn't a nurse, it was a wrinkled up old doctor lady. Are you going to hook up with RPrinz and her girly friends??? wink

Jordy
    MJ19:
    We fake it all too often, give us the goods! Who was the comedienne (female) who was talking about this? Girls fake orgasms because guys fake interest...

Jordy
    MJ19:
    Are you going to hook up with RPrinz and her girly friends??? wink I'm going to hook up with anyone who wants to party and is in the vicinity. I have reason to celebrate and nobody around here wants to play with me, so phuck 'em all, I'm taking the party to a new location.

MJ19
    Kilrtoy:
    {{{{{{{What's up with the fat dumpy guys driving the hot boats with the hot chics? }}}}}}}
    What, they are just printing reality. Now HB is getting dinged for being real truthful. THATS A FIRST! Some of us are getting sick of 'reality stuff' I want some fantasy

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    MJ19:
    We fake it all too often, give us the goods! Who was the comedienne (female) who was talking about this? Girls fake orgasms because guys fake interest... I didn't mean fake an organsm.

Kilrtoy
    TATTOO bit the dust a few years back, but im sure Mr. Rorke would help you out...... DA PLANE DA PLANE DA PLANE BOSS

MJ19
    jordanpaulk:
    I'm taking the party to a new location. Cruise on out to the country in your plaid shirt...we'll take you to the Maverick Bar & Saloon for a drunk'n time

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast