Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Magazine???

MJ19
    mbrown2:
    Well, Kevin lurks on the boards, and I think you were pretty descriptive...As the editor, he should not have an a problem filling that order... Are you giving Kevin a personal compliment on his body? eek! wink

skeepwerkzaz
    Transportation while in town can be an issue, I wasn't planning on hitting the town too hard, I am making this trip just to see my friends. But a little partying never hurt anyone right wink I was planning on flying into Henderson if that matters. Is that on the north side?

mbrown2
    MJ19:
    mbrown2:
    Well, Kevin lurks on the boards, and I think you were pretty descriptive...As the editor, he should not have an a problem filling that order... Are you giving Kevin a personal compliment on his body? eek! wink That would be a big NO.. .He is the editor and lurks on here, so if hears your request, maybe he might fill it by finding guys with the atributes you requested...actually, I have no idea what Kevin looks like

MJ19
    skeepwerkzaz:
    Jordy,
    Do you have any interest in flying up there via the skeep express? I have a budy up there that just had a kid last week, and I am debating flying up there.
    See-Ya,
    Clay Can the Skeep express stop by and pick me up?

MJ19
    Ohhhh...I thought you meant your quote to read as follows Good to hear that's not correct
    mbrown2:
    Well, Kevin lurks on the boards, and I think you were pretty descriptive...As the editor, he should not have an a problem filling that order...he's hot!
    [ March 05, 2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

skeepwerkzaz
    Depends on where "there" is!

mbrown2
    putting words into my mouth...there are no sactuary's online

Jordy
    skeepwerkzaz:
    I was planning on flying into Henderson if that matters. Is that on the north side? Henderscum is out east of Vegas.

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    mbrown2:
    so what are looking for? the high school football player, the college spring breaker, the tight bodied 30ish year old, the buff slight gut 40ish year old, or the few and far between no gut 50+ year old? I'd like to see a 20 something, ripped, tan, silky smooth skin, sharp facial features, dark hair, blue eyes, (blonds work too) hmmm let's see...big agumented cock bulging from their swim trunks...heee, KIDDING... wink
    I think any half way desent man would be a fresh change...and the girls are fine...but they should have equal counter parts... No trouser trouts, ick foo. frown

Blown 472
    jordanpaulk:
    MJ19:
    especially if you bring me my boat...has Blown paid for it yet? Haven't seen one red cent from that guy. And just what do I get out of this dealio???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast