Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hot Boat Magazine???

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    No trouser trouts, ick foo. I thought you were into that kinky stuff??? wink Sheesh, keep that a secret otherwise we get another who wants to workout thread. Are you saying you need a "PUSH" like someone else on these boards??? hmmmm...interesting...very very interesting...

Blown 472
    Ok, now that is just wrong, I am bring my mcdonolds back up just thinking bout that. frown

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    And as hard as I try I just cant wash the word gulible off my forhead. I'll wash it off there for you hot stuff once my boat arrives. wink

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    Ok, now that is just wrong, I am bring my mcdonolds back up just thinking bout that. What does your hot beefy Micky D's have anything to do with it?

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    Ok, now that is just wrong, I am bring my mcdonolds back up just thinking bout that. What does your hot beefy Micky D's have anything to do with it? Surly girly today??? I was going to barf up b fast thinking about some sweaty mens stuff.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    Surly girly today??? I was going to barf up b fast thinking about some sweaty mens stuff. I don't want you to barf up your HOT BEEFY MICKY...
    I know what your theme song is:
    "OH Micky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey"

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    Surly girly today??? I was going to barf up b fast thinking about some sweaty mens stuff. I don't want you to barf up your HOT BEEFY MICKY...
    I know what your theme song is:
    "OH Micky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey" Wow, very nice, I dont know what to say. flabergasted. Thanks for the theme song thou.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    flabergasted Is that a code word for your secret love of trouser trouts? eek!

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    flabergasted Is that a code word for your secret love of trouser trouts? eek! Yeah that is it, is there nothing sacred?? must you disspell all my secrets on the internet??

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    must you disspell all my secrets on the internet?? Well with an avatar like that...a big manly thing (with a hole)...you spilt your beans all on your own

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456