Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Who is still up?

rivercutie
    5 1/2 hours to go...

WILD LAVEY
    whats up RC. how was piru?

rivercutie
    It was fun, warmer than I thought. Great Tri-tip and its always nice to meet new people. I take it you were working? I had a chance to ride on Jasons new boat, I must say you lavey guys made great choices on your boats. Its a smooth ride. Missed you guys.

WILD LAVEY
    yeah, we were supposed to go but i had to stay late at work sunday morning. from the looks of the pix. the weather turned out pretty nice.

future boater
    since i've started working nights as well as a second job on my days off my body has adjusted to this great new schedule<--sarcasm. i will explain it with this example i drank untill 4 am sat morning got up at 8 and went to job number 1:9 am -12 pm. i then worked at job number 2: 1pm-9:30pm. back to job number 1: for a 10pm-1am closing shift.sunday i slept in untill almost noon and worked a one to ten and felt like shit! it seems like if i sleep more then 5- hours i feel like shit. any body else have this blessing<--sarcasm? oh and btw i am still up!

WILD LAVEY
    less than 2 hrs to go eek!

Laveyman
    I hate 0400 shift!!! It's even worse that a straight graveyard shift! frown

WILD LAVEY
    hey laveyman, what kind of lavey do you have?

WILD LAVEY
    nevermind, just checked your profile. is it an open bow or closed? how do you like your boat? were you at the regatta?

Laveyman
    It's a closed bow, and I love it! I didn't go to the regatta this year due to $$$, or the lack there of. (See my signature at the bottom and it will tell ya why I'm poor now!) A pic of my boat is somewhere in the media section. I'll find it and post a link. What do you ride?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425