Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultra 21' Deck

novaguy
    Just wondering if anyone has an Ultra 21' Deck. I love the looks of this boat and would like to get feedback on them (Price). I would also love to see some pics if you got them.

Rubths
    You might want to hit up Grape ape he just took delivery on a new one.

TOBTEK
    Id also like to hear the good and bad. I dig these things! A guy across from me at Hiddenshores has a older one, which I think this the eliminator version at that time with a big outboard (2.5 or 3.0? havent looked very close) the thing is very cool. IS any one doing a big car motor and outdrive, or just jets? Ya gotta love ultra's gell coat guys, they without a doubt have the best looking paint work!

novaguy
    Yeah, they look badass...the one on the Ultra website with the grey flames is sweet. I know Placecraft has a similar one, but I like the looks of the Ultra.

Goodtime$
    The placecraft is a 22, the ultra is the Tom Papp 21 foot deck, my neighbor has a Papp 21 with a blown 502 jet, it is a great boat, nothing but raves for the seating, comfort and ride of a tunnel.
    price wise im not sure, 40s, i know that the placecraft is a heavy boat for a jet and i havent seen the ultra without a jet.

Phat_Kat
    hey guys look in the "more pictures of this boat" on ultras site. There's a tunnel in there that's got ultra all over it. It's the orange one. Did ultra make a 21 cat? Please tell me because I'm really curious.

novaguy
    Phat_Kat:
    hey guys look in the "more pictures of this boat" on ultras site. There's a tunnel in there that's got ultra all over it. It's the orange one. Did ultra make a 21 cat? Please tell me because I'm really curious. Then start your own thread!!! J/K...I saw that boat an was wondering why it was on the 21' Deck site. Nice boat, anyway.

cheezpanel
    The Ultra deck is a great looking boat. My wife had her heart set on a deckboat, and that's the one we had decided to purchase this winter, plus John is great to deal with. I found a Mach 22 for a good price, and talked her in to that instead. Mid 40s for that boat with a jet....definitely worth taking a look at if you're in the market.

GrapeApe
    Regarding that Orange Cat.. That was a one time Fabrication I was told. It is the same Bottom mold of the 21' Deck, and they fabricated the top to be a closed Tunnel. I picked up my 21' Deck July 3rd. It is a nice riding boat. I went with the 6.0 Liter Vortec Motor, same as in the Cadillac Escalade.

novaguy
    Congrats GrapeApe on the purchase of your boat. I would love to see the boat if you have a picture of it. I am not looking for a boat right now, just dreaming of my next boat and I think I found it. I am currently dreaming of the day D&S Interiors in El Cajon will be done with my boat that has been in there shop forever .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast