Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medical Marijuana

BajaMike
    Researchers at the University of Mississippi have had very successful results with a new suppository medical marijuana formula when used on chemotherapy patients. The only side effect so far, is that within 15 minutes of the patients inserting the suppository, they have an uncontrollable urge to shove Twinkies up their asses.
    argue boxed

Tom Brown

Now they need to work on developing an electrically warmed roach clip.

HighRoller
    I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms?

Kilrtoy
    AHHHHHH, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Hey bra pass the doobie, dont be a bogart, haaaaa, haaaaa

sorry dog
    I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? Maybe he'll recommend a bigger bong

Boozer
    HighRoller:
    I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? I know people who have been smoking pot for longer then that and their brain is yet to be fried. Marijuana is not anymore harmful then alcohol. In a lot of ways marijuana is less harmful based on the fact that it doesn't kill your liver.

JetBoatRich
    sorry dog:
    I have a question.After smoking pot for 20 years and your brain is fried,what happens when the doctor prescribes medical marijuana to ease the symptoms? Maybe he'll recommend a bigger bong

HighRoller
    Marijuana is not anymore harmful then alcohol. In a lot of ways marijuana is less harmful based on the fact that it doesn't kill your liver True,if you the ignore the fact that smoking one joint is equal to smoking 27 cigarettes.People seem to forget that marijuana is a carcinogenic just like cigarettes and is even more dangerous because it is inhaled so deeply.

PipesClean
    It's GREAT for your smile though

HavasuBarney
    It certainly does have some harmful effects but none to your health! wink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast