Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Alisha?

Havasu Doug
    If you're going to post anyway, you might as well post here. That way you don't have to jump into respectable threads and ask if you can go to someone's party for example. Don't worry, I won't slam you. I can't speak for the others though!
    [ November 18, 2002, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

yehishqkameena
    my....my i see someone misses me

Havasu Doug
    yehishqkameena:
    my....my i see someone misses meWell, I noticed that you've been lurking and posted in another thread last night. By the way, you can't go to the party cuz you have to work that day!

yehishqkameena
    not funny !!!!!!!!!!!!! i ws only doing what someone said if u know what i mean

miller19j
    Trust me no one misses you!

Havasu Doug
    yehishqkameena:
    not funny !!!!!!!!!!!!! i ws only doing what someone said if u know what i meanIf you mean me saying post where you want, go for it, but do so at your own risk! Some of the peeps on that particular thread posted in the "havasudoug SUCKS!!!!!!!!!" thread. eek!

Havasu Doug
    miller19j:
    Trust me no one misses you! LOL! Alisha, you had to expect this, but at least you lasted 14 minutes before it came!

miller19j
    yehishqkameena:
    not funny !!!!!!!!!!!!! i ws only doing what someone said if u know what i mean[img]http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/dumb****.jpg[/img]

yehishqkameena
    yo havasu if u were'nt my boss i seriously would tell u where to go . as for u miller19j .quit showing pics of ur wife

Havasu Doug
    yehishqkameena:
    yo havasu if u were'nt my boss i seriously would tell u where to go . as for u miller19j .quit showing pics of ur wifeI'm glad I have a stocked beer fridge right next to my computer, cuz this is gonna get interesting!
    [ November 13, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast