Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Alisha?

Havasu Doug
    [ November 18, 2002, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

Blown 472
    yehishqkameena:
    my my hardcore i see u've done quite a bit of research on me.i assume u're a co-worker,how lame the least u could have done was tell me ur opinion about me at my face or are u afraid of something. hey everyone who was offering to teach me english lessons ,i'm afraid hardcore needs it more than i do....... Are we sure she is not shaneeka? or rasheeta? sounds sorta gettto to me.

miller19j
    yehishqkameena:
    my my hardcore i see u've done quite a bit of research on me.i assume u're a co-worker,how lame the least u could have done was tell me ur opinion about me at my face or are u afraid of something. hey everyone who was offering to teach me english lessons ,i'm afraid hardcore needs it more than i do....... Look Junior….Drop it and get out of here…We don’t find you amusing…and could really care less about what you have to say

Jordy
    WTF????
    mujh se bach ke rehna.mein hoon eik sharara aur mein nagin jaise daste hoon....

I think that means "Havasu Doug, I love you."
    Jordy

Jordy
    Hey Alice, is this your dad?

Just checking because the last guy was your favorite singer...

Havasu Doug
    Hi Alisha, how was school today? You can just ignore HARDCORE too cuz he's a bully.

yehishqkameena
    hey miller19 if u don't find me amusing than why do u keep posting replys???????????????

Jordy
    yehishqkameena:
    hey miller19 if u don't find me amusing than why do u keep posting replys??????????????? Check it out, Alice got a secretary or a spell checker. That must be some kind of record. Now we need to work on the capitalization and abbreviation issues. Way to go.

Havasu Doug
    [ November 18, 2002, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

yehishqkameena
    why do u say that havasu?????????????

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast