Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FROM SANTA

NashvilleBound
    I got Fluffy a new diomond wedding set....4 cts worth. She was all happy..tears and everything. Thanks to Chestah (Marcel) it all worked out perfectly. Any time I can make her tear up, for good things , I am all good with it!

Well Done
    Santa left me a new Big "M" BBC 10.200 Tall Deck,(2)shiney Dart square port heads along with a set of custom blower pistons with Oliver rods and a forged steel crank.
    Boy Oh Boy,.......Mrs. Santa Was great to ME!!!!
    Must be doing something right.........Or just maybe ms. Clause is planning something I don't know about. Whatta you think?
    Wondering what the new year's gonna bring?

K3-River-Rat
    Stupid Fast:

Those things are cool as hell. We used to Use them before OSHA outlawed them. I didn't know that??
    Just out there in CA????
    I would "swear" I just saw one of them in a store still available "new" not all too long ago..?!
    I remember it specifically because I hadn't seen one in years
    and was rather "shocked" to see they were still available as "new"
    Stupid Fast:
    Word to the wise..... NEVER use gasoline in that puppy. Used motor oil works in a pinch though.
    LMAO
    I would certainly HOPE anyone has a little more
    common sense than to actually TRY that!!! eek!

Stupid Fast
    K3-River-Rat:
    I would certainly HOPE anyone has a little more
    common sense than to actually TRY that!!! eek! We have never met have we LOL

TOBTEK
    Santa brought me all kinds of boating accessories. The really sweet orange life jacket set for the coast gaurd checks,6 new blue boat bumpers...(dont I only need two? NO dock will be scrathing the new boat!) a new box anchor, a retractable ore, ski flag, pocket flairs, sounding device.....just so when john and ponch pull me over im all legal
    OH yea.....and he is giving me my new MACH22 TODAY

missilemud
    santa dropped off my new jet engine this week.ahh i finally have the j-58 westinghouse i was looking for. brand new in the pod.thanks santa your the best

andy01
    This is what Santa dropped off for us on Friday....... (With out the trailer)
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/PICT0814.JPG[/img]
    Andy

TOBTEK
    racingrascal:
    This is what Santa dropped off for us on Friday....... (With out the trailer)
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/PICT0814.JPG[/img]
    Andy did someone win the POWERBALL lotery? A new DCB, A new golf cart, two new quad's.......Man I NEED a real job and your Wife prob loves all your new toys right......some guys have all the luck!

Whipped Caliber
    Andy did not take long!!! Let the shit begin!
    wink You know what I think, have fun!!!
    PS Cyd is on the band wagon as well, I THINK YELLOW!!!!

K3-River-Rat
    Stupid Fast:
    We have never met have we LOL You're very lucky you are still here too laugh about it!!! eek! wink

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast