Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: HB members

OGShocker
    hot_diggity_dog:
    Looks like fun there. But one crazy question. Where does everyone take a piss? Really, I see everyone drinking lots of beer at these "sandbars" and don't see alot of places to piss. The water must get rather warm by the end of the day.
    I f you look closely by each boat there is a five gallon bucket. eek! LOL
    He thought that was a beer mug jawdrop
    HDD

OGShocker
    OGShocker:
    hot_diggity_dog:
    Looks like fun there. But one crazy question. Where does everyone take a piss? Really, I see everyone drinking lots of beer at these "sandbars" and don't see alot of places to piss. The water must get rather warm by the end of the day.
    I f you look closely by each boat there is a five gallon bucket. eek! LOL
    HDD He thought that was a beer mug jawdrop

hot_diggity_dog
    I didn't need the speed helmet and goggles on the way back from the sandbar, I was in tow mode. What's funny is as I was reaching down to grab the helmet and goggles for the approach into the sandbar, the damn drive let go. I only got to make one low speed pass through the channel with the damn thing on. I drove by the 40 foot skater and tried to get the owners to race. They must have been affraid of the helmet.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Helmetman-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/519/5540Skater-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD

BoatFloating
    SandbarScot:
    I was there with friends (left my boat at home) and saw most of you in the channel and sandbar. Met Boatfloating. I need to borrow $69k from someone so I can take that boat off his hands. I also met Charlie's wife and son at the sandbar. HDD I saw you but didn't get a chance to say hi...awesome pics! SandbarScot, it was great to meet you also and thanks for the nice words on the boat. I was adding somethings up. We have 6,963 memebers on these boards now if they all give you $10,091.30 you can get my boat we can tell them it's a membership fee. My check is in the mail to you, who else is stepping up to help a brother out.

hot_diggity_dog
    SandbarScot, it was great to meet you also and thanks for the nice words on the boat. I was adding somethings up. We have 6,963 members on these boards now if they all give you $10,091.30 you can get my boat we can tell them it's a membership fee. My check is in the mail to you, who else is stepping up to help a brother out. Man forget the spell check BF J/K
    That's
    70 million Two hundred sixty five thousand seven hundred twenty one dollars and ninety cents eek! eek!
    WTF you have in there for a stereo? J/K
    Translation about 10 bucks per member will get you the boat SBScott wink
    HDD
    [ September 15, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

BoatFloating
    hot_diggity_dog:
    SandbarScot, it was great to meet you also and thanks for the nice words on the boat. I was adding somethings up. We have 6,963 members on these boards now if they all give you $10,091.30 you can get my boat we can tell them it's a membership fee. My check is in the mail to you, who else is stepping up to help a brother out. Man forget the spell check BF J/K
    That's
    70 million Two hundred sixty five thousand seven hundred twenty one dollars and ninety cents eek! eek!
    WTF you have in there for a stereo? J/K
    Translation about 10 bucks per member will get you the boat SBScott wink
    HDD HDD, you didn't think I was going to him for my boat? I was checking to see if anyone would catch it. I guess there are just too many Calif in here and they are used to getting ripped off. You heard stereo, it could be worth a couple million. I want to sell the boat, so if it's only $10 we can help him out.

Schmegma
    Hey, HDD-
    Why don't you have any pics of me kickin' your ass in the channel? yuk

hot_diggity_dog
    Hey, HDD-
    Why don't you have any pics of me kickin' your ass in the channel?
    Hey we have a new member, and he doesn't have any BALLS just like the rest of the one post Newbies wink
    Hot (Have the Balls to reveal your identity )Diggity Dog
    Now I remember you don't have balls your the Black Belt Chickie that I was spanking in the channel
    [ September 16, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Blown 472
    Hey HDD how are you cookin those fish tacos??

hot_diggity_dog
    Hey HDD how are you cookin those fish tacos
    Well blown on the Sandbar we cook them up two way's. wink
    One is the traditional way on the BBQ wink and the other way is to place the taco gently on a towel eek! before eating on the bow of your boat. wink
    HDD

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast