Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Havasu realtor help

moneypit
    I have emailed a few realtors in Havasu letting then know that I want to buy property and they have not followed through. If anyone knows a realtor or who has dealt with one from out of town, I would like to know their name..
    Thanks lots!
    Sportsdc@pacbell.net

money pit check ur email

SoCalOffshore
    I don't know what your looking for, but a nice development called The Refuge with Arnold Palmer golf course, clubhouse and lake views.

MagicMtnDan
    Just curious what houses out there go for. I know it depends on where (location, location, location) and how big of a house...but what's the price range now?
    Thanks

1600 sq ft house 45ft dbl and 26ft single around
    $190,000.00 custom built

HDGRL
    When I lived there I worked for Wayne Guiliani at Heritage Homes Realty. That was a while ago but they are still there. He is a builder and broker for other properties. Very nice people.

Floatin'
    I just bought a house in Lake Havasu and I highly recommend www.brentandmichele.com Go to their web site and sign up for the new listing update. It gives you all the new listings for the week, all the closing escrows for the week and a lot more very usefull stuff. Brent and Michele are very cool and as far as I'm concerned nobody knows Havasu real estate better.

Havasu_Dreamin
    We used Joanne Kupfer at McCulloch Realty and she was great!

nodigg
    BEST GUY IN TOWN! (IMO) John Rosenbaum, (J.R.) "DBU REALTY" 928.453.6943 cell-928.486.6517
    He built my residence and I bought 3 rentals and some acreage from him. Very on top of things, very helpful and willing to talk commissions as well.

Mr.Havasu
    SoCalOffshore:
    I don't know what your looking for, but a nice development called The Refuge with Arnold Palmer golf course, clubhouse and lake views. I'm the office manager at "The Refuge at Lake Havasu" We are selling Graded lots in our custom area. There is no time frame for you to build on a custom lot, but when you do decide to build on it you need to use one of our five approved builders.
    Nation Wide Homes is building semi-custom homes in the outlining section of the development, where you would purchase a home and a lot as a packaged deal from them.
    Sales are going well, come out and visit our development when you are in the area. For more info. visit our web site at
    web page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast