Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The War/ Politics

superdave013
    Watching TV last night the amount of firepower & hardware rolling in was unreal.
    I'm pretty proud to have had a hand in making these.

[ March 21, 2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

superdave013
    Freak:
    Understood. Just posting a Dennis Miller rant. I found funny so down it goes. I'm 100%. Airborne -Desert Storm vet. My bro too. I sure agreed with all of what was in that post.

MJ19
    Curious:
    What do you guys think? Is Saddam Alive, Dead, Wounded? Was it Saddam or a body double in the tape?
    ...said that Parisoula Lampsos, who claims to be a former mistress of Saddam Hussein and has reportedly distinguished the Iraqi leader from body doubles many times, said that the man in the broadcast was not him.

Freak
    I agree - most people will never really know how impressive those tanks are unless you ride in one. I think the best display to the general public is when that nut bag drove down the streets taking out steel light posts as if they were tooth picks. That was not a good day but if you just look at what that tank did with out effort. The power of those bad boys in every way is enormous.

superdave013
    Freak:
    I agree - most people will never really know how impressive those tanks are unless you ride in one. I think the best display to the general public is when that nut bag drove down the streets taking out steel light posts as if they were tooth picks. That was not a good day but if you just look at what that tank did with out effort. The power of those bad boys in every way is enormous. Yeah, and that was an old M60, just think of what an M1 could do.

Freak
    I hope we got him. That way we can clean up and roll our troops out of there asap. I remember camp smelled bad because water was limited - so showers were limited - don't tell but mom would send Vodka in a scope bottle with blue food coloring. What a life saver.
    [ March 21, 2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Freak
    Yep - the new stuff is even better.

fear the turtle
    I'm beginning to have a bit of optimism we got him, after the latest reports of him being seen carried out on a gurny. Unlike Bin Laden, Saddam is a bit of glory hound and likes the attention. The longer it goes without an appearance of him relating to a specific current event, the more it grows.

Seadog
    The lack of communications with their troops and the absence makes me think that he is at least badly injured. Psyching out your opponent is very effective in any adversarial situations. Psyching out your opponent and having the ability to kick his butt ten ways to Sunday is fun.
    Seriously, this has been the fastest any military has advanced in history. I suspect that they will get within containment range of Bagdad and settle in. After 2-3 days of a hard push, they will have to start giving the troops some time to get a decent sleep. While that is happening, the Iraqis will be given a chance to surrender or die. After a couple of days of showing off our missiles and artillery, we can go in with fresh troops.

spectratoad
    Just in case there were any doubts why we are in Iraq or fight terrorism in general. wink [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/307Superstructure-med.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast