Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: KROOZIN past Copper Canyon at 120MPH?

spectras only
    I do have about 10 more mintes of video.
    Jeff , can you send it to me. I won't show it to anyone else , promise .

Sleek-Jet
    Be careful what you wish for. Was talking to Screaming Pete a few weeks ago when I was in SD and I definately want to hit Martinez and I'm not doing it in my boat.
    What about 'ole yeller???
    I think it's time you come out of the jetboat closet...

LAFD
    so where are the rest of the videos??

Froggystyle
    Be careful what you wish for. Was talking to Screaming Pete a few weeks ago when I was in SD and I definately want to hit Martinez and I'm not doing it in my boat.
    What you should do is find someone with a big bad party boat... but with a jet drive.
    Hmmmm...

BarryMac
    Puss....

Screaming Pete
    what going on in here, i need to know when i'm going to the river LOL

Screaming Pete
    i told you Jordy i'd drive that bitch for you i know where all the sandbars are

Jordy
    I think it's time you come out of the jetboat closet...
    Shh. I don't know what you're talking about. Jetboat??? You're going to jeopardize my "Big Boat Asshole Club" membership if you keep that up.
    What you should do is find someone with a big bad party boat... but with a jet drive.
    Hmmmm...
    Hmm. Know of anyone??? JohnwithJM's new 23' Ultra looked pretty cool at the LA show.
    Sorry Wes, couldn't resist that one.
    i told you Jordy i'd drive that bitch for you i know where all the sandbars are
    I'm sure I can find all the sandbars too, just would rather not do it with my boat.

Screaming Pete
    Jordy, if w can run i/o magic decks you can bring that white boat down here.
    jordy how far is az bike week from your placei'm going to be out thier 4/6-4/9

460 jus getn it
    Shh. I don't know what you're talking about. Jetboat??? You're going to jeopardize my "Big Boat Asshole Club" membership if you keep that up.
    Hmm. Know of anyone??? JohnwithJM's new 23' Ultra looked pretty cool at the LA show.
    Sorry Wes, couldn't resist that one.
    I'm sure I can find all the sandbars too, just would rather not do it with my boat.
    you have a jet boat. i thought that you had to drop the mud sucker to get into the big boat club............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm