Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: KROOZIN past Copper Canyon at 120MPH?

Jordy
    hey jordy did you notice the pics of greengo are a kachina ha ha got you
    Got me??? How could I not know that was a Kachina?? Shit, Stevie Wonder could look at it and tell it's a Kachina.
    p.s. random remarks like that usually go by unnoticed when they appear in a completely different and unrelated thread 3 weeks later.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Funny i thought i heard the dj mention hh was in the house.

Phat Matt
    You know your drunk when you imagined your damn screename being announced by the damn DJ...
    :notam:
    lol. Were you saying I was number one in your book after that? I only saw one finger. :rollside:

Jordy
    Funny i thought i heard the dj mention hh was in the house.
    Wow, I don't know where you heathens and whoremongers were hanging out to be hearing that kind of rubbish. I'm just glad that I was in bed early so I was rested up for the final day of the Havasu Spring Church Revival Retreat.

Havasu Hangin'
    lol. Were you saying I was number one in your book after that? I only saw one finger. :rollside:
    My (alleged) dance partner said, "Why do you hate the DJ so much...?"
    I said, "never seen the guy before."
    :notam:

Phat Matt
    Wow, I don't know where you heathens and whoremongers were hanging out to be hearing that kind of rubbish. I'm just glad that I was in bed early so I was rested up for the final day of the Havasu Spring Church Revival Retreat.
    It certainly wasn't here (http://www.redroomnightclub.com)

Jordy
    It certainly wasn't here (http://www.redroomnightclub.com)
    That place is the devil (alledgedly of course).

Jrocket
    I do what i can to minimize the danger. I rigged my boat, built the motor, assembled the drive and am the only one that maintains it. I know every inch of it. That's not me trying to be proud rather its me trying to ensure that I know that before i make any high speed runs that ever wire, nut, and bolt are in proper working order. Even after all that I still realize that there are things out of my control that can occur. So i wear a vest and hook up the lanyard each time i hammer down.
    Be safe is all i'm saying!
    Well then your boats must be very slow because I have seen you hard on the throttle with TWO girls right next too you in a very small boat.Nobody has vests on either.

Jordy
    Well then your boats must be very slow because I have seen you hard on the throttle with TWO girls right next too you in a very small boat.Nobody has vests on either.
    OH SNAP!!!!
    Dude, did you just call me Gopher???

Havasu Hangin'
    Don't go bringing logic into this! Let the glass-house dwelling, potatochipcraft driving guys have their day on the internet.
    BTW...Dan was driving with his knee while giving universal the "F-You Potato Chip Crew" sign.

PS- we were talking about you this weekend, jrocket...were your ears ringing?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425