College Football Ratings have come out and how does your favorite team rank. Is OK really that ggod ..seems to me they are. Ohio State is not playing like the no. 1 team they claimed to be at the start of the season. they are lucky they are not 1-2.
My Trojans I believe are should be no. 2! As I predicted Pete Carroll's challenge would be to keep his boys focused for the easy teams. The week off should help them a lot. Especially Bing's ankle. With momentum now on our side the PAc 10 seems like ours to lose> If we play every conference game at our potential there isn't a serious challenger on our schedule. Linart now with 9 touchdowns is averaging 3 TDs per game and in Interception per game more than good enough to win the PAC 10.
UCLA is in dissaray and probably won't score a touchdown against OK or USC. That team is hurting. Poor Notre Domers you have to be sick. No promise of any offense on the horizon and it is a pretty sound bet this won't be the only time the irsh get shut out this year. And I find it baffeling because at Stanford Tyrone coached an inventive and up field offense with talent less than he has now. However he didn't play the schedule he is now. Maybe he wasn't the coach for the job.
Well I just love college football and Florida State, like Ohio State, is lucky they are not 1-2.
what do you think? I still stand on my previous prediction USC could run the table and be undefeated!