Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: college Football Ratings?

TrojanDan
    Up 4 River:
    UCLA is a lot better than I expected and will get better.
    Just my thought on the season so far. Step away from the crack pipe! 6-3 win over Illinois. The only way they'll get better is if their receivers either learn to catch or invest in glue.

River Lynchmob
    Up4 had a paste eting problem as a small child and it has evolved into a full fleged crack addiction...come to think of it i think thats one thing all FUCLA fans have in common

uclahater
    THOR:
    River Lynchmob:
    SC is going to keep stomping, Leinart is going to do nothing but get better as he matures and the defense is the sickest in the land period. and mark my words UCLA will loose next weekend to SDSU. Stop. I personally know Leinart and he is a good dude. But, passing 2 screens to Williams and letting him break away for over 70 yeard each time is not a 70+ yard pass. That is called 'run after the catch'. Much different than connecting for a 20-30 pass. Take away Williams and Leinart is done.
    BTW, Booty is your next QB by year's end. You heard it here first. I am not the only one that is saying that. Just ask the experts. Thor I agree with you that williams makes linehart look alot better, but its USC's defence thats going to get them there if they make it. As for you UCLA and Notre Dame Fans go to Costco and buy a case of Rolaids cause you guys dont have Shit!!!!!!!!!!

Up 4 River
    Wow, looks like I got bashed a little bit yesterday! Lynch, you said that Palmer did not get batter until his 2nd or 3rd year at SC. You and everybody else were on his nuts in his Freshman season before he got hurt. The only reason he developed the way he did was because of the coaching by Norm Chow. I personally think that Leinhert is overrated, but is ina system that will allow him to be an average quarterback and win games. That's the way it is in college football, and that is one of the great things about it.
    I am so sick of Miami and a I agree with Busti that the east coast schools get better ratings.

Up 4 River
    Wow, looks like I got bashed a little bit yesterday! Lynch, you said that Palmer did not get batter until his 2nd or 3rd year at SC. You and everybody else were on his nuts in his Freshman season before he got hurt. The only reason he developed the way he did was because of the coaching by Norm Chow. I personally think that Leinhert is overrated, but is ina system that will allow him to be an average quarterback and win games. That's the way it is in college football, and that is one of the great things about it.
    I am so sick of Miami and a I agree with Busti that the east coast schools get better ratings.

SCUBA STEVE
    Up 4 river.... you didnt have to double post to get your point across. lol
    I am still a fan of a play off system. The pros & every other college sport has a play off system. Look at the college basketball, there is always a chance of a 16 seed making it to the finals. Who cares if an 8-4 football team wins all their play off games and makes it the championship. That just means the 10-2 teams didnt step up when they should have. wink Just my .02, not that it will change a thing.

River Lynchmob
    Up4 Norm Chow is the shit and he'll get everything he can plus a little out on Leinart, just for the record i never said he was great i said he'll get better with experience.
    I agree with Scuba i'd love to see a playoff system with at least 8 teams that would make college football that much better.

Sand Dawg
    WSU...a little bit louder....now

Brendella
    How about them Nebraska Huskers, Go big red.
    there doing better this yeah do to new coaches.

Havasu_Dreamin
    BUSTI:
    I still stand on my previous prediction USC could run the table and be undefeated! Care to re-assess that one????

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast