The AP and Coaches poll give bias to the end of the season where as the BCS takes into account the whole season including non conference games.
Although we (OU) got beat Saturday by K State making them the conference champs with our strength of schedule and the way we annihilated most teams I still believe OU should still be #1. But you damn sure could not tell the way we played Saturday.
The team that played must have been aliens because we did nothing right. Dont want to take anything away from KSate though because they played a hell of a game. Overall does anyone believe that they are a better than team than OU?
The loss would mean more to me if there was a real playoff not a fluke of a one time loss to a team that should never have come close to winning. If any one has watched OU play much this season they would have seen the dynamic of this team and there would not be a hole lot of question here. Over half of our games we had second and third string players in there getting turf time.
You guys have no idea how much I want USC to play OU in the Sugar Bowl. You have a hell of a team and I wanted to see just how good they were. But we screwed up and that wont happen. Really it was your strength of schedule that keep you out. Not your fault though.
In case any one want to remind me yes I know we lost our conference.
BCS NEEDS A REAL PLAYOFF!!!!! ONE CONFERENCE GAME IS NOT A SIGN OF AN ENTIRE SEASON.