Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got the Youngblood home and in the barn

Greaser
    Looks like a great project!!

DUECE'SDAD
    Watch out you texans, progb has a tunnel, next he'll wanna jump border and move to texashttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/744PERRYTUNNELREMIX.jpg

ONAROLL
    What do you think it weighs? I got faith you can trick out the Panther pump....... :crossx:

progplb
    Panther Pump???? It is supposed to be a medium weight lay up. 425 to 450 from what I can figure out on the research I have done.
    What are you doing besides helping DD rag on me? How do you like the tribal flame job Dustin laid out?

ONAROLL
    Panther Pump???? It is supposed to be a medium weight lay up. 425 to 450 from what I can figure out on the research I have done.
    What are you doing besides helping DD rag on me? How do you like the tribal flame job Dustin laid out?
    If I were you I would keep a close eye on DD when he is slinging paint, with his sense of humor he would shoot it just like that, if your gonna do your trailer remember I have a tunnel boat work trailer thats OK to overspray, looks like no flying tonight, its gonna be a long shift...........Vic

Carnivalride
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...UNNELREMIX.jpg
    Check it out!!!!
    Think we need to spend a little more time on "Gofast" and a little less time on graphics here Perry....

progplb
    Speaking of spending time on the go fast stuff .... DD what has Slowboat Tim and Shinyboat Adam got gone on their stuff? Do either one of them have all of their stuff running?
    You also need to come up with more dirty boat pics.

taylormanss
    Watch out you texans, progb has a tunnel, next he'll wanna jump border and move to texashttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/744PERRYTUNNELREMIX.jpg
    come on down perry,we'll take ya down here in texas!

progplb
    Some days I truely wonder why I stay....

Carnivalride
    Some days I truely wonder why I stay....
    Perry,
    Face it you love the abuse!
    Anybody with two running boats ought to expect a little ribbing now then. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast