Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A huge thanks to Jet Boat Rich.

eliminatedsprinter
    And Eric455, Hallet Dave (love ya buddy wink ) , 75 Eliminator and all your friends and familys. You folks are the best!. This was my family's first time doing anything with anyone from the forum and I am sooooo glad I logged on. Thanks 75 Eliminator for telling me about it.
    P.S. Thanks for posting the pics in Hot Spots as well, they came out great!

eliminatedsprinter
    It was great meeting Mark, Blown Rob, Scott and their families as well. William had a blast with Rich Jr .
    Again, WHAT A GREAT BUNCH

HalletDave
    Steve,
    It was great to meet you and your wife and son.
    Thanks for all your hospitality. I had a great time as usual. Looking forward to the next trip.
    Talk to ya soon.
    HD

JetBoatRich
    The pleasure was ours, you have a great family. The camp fire stories were some of the best I ever heard Your wife is still making me laugh when I think about them, wish I had the picture of her falling in the water eek!
    We look to meeting up again real soon, let us know the weekend in August.
    Talked with Scott and his family last night, they said that was one of their best times ever at Tillie Creek.
    We sure had a great bunch this time around

LUVNLIFE
    Yea I had a great time also,,,,, wait I wasn't there,sorry. But I do look forward to meeting up with you boys again.

JetBoatRich
    LUVNLIFE:
    Yea I had a great time also,,,,, wait I wasn't there,sorry. But I do look forward to meeting up with you boys again. We missed you and the family Cale eek!

Eric455
    LUVNLIFE:
    Yea I had a great time also,,,,, wait I wasn't there,sorry. But I do look forward to meeting up with you boys again. CAN HE GO NOW!!! Cal.. that better be very soon i miss ya and the family already.

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    LUVNLIFE:
    Yea I had a great time also,,,,, wait I wasn't there,sorry. But I do look forward to meeting up with you boys again. CAN HE GO NOW!!! Cal.. that better be very soon i miss ya and the family already. Between Luvnlife, pussypusher and sandblasted missing we almost canceled.

LUVNLIFE
    I'm ready when you are. Except the next four weekends. Damn am I booked. but let's do it.

JetBoatRich
    Maybe we better go during the week? eek!
    I hear you, the weekends are tough and booked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast