Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: So what did you get?

Sigus
    I got her a trip to Jamaica. 9 weeks and counting

Blown 472
    The Bug:
    I was just wondering what everyone got there loved ones for this day. or have you not gone shopping yet? Tha clap.

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    I think I will stop and get my oscars some feeder fish on the way home. What no flowers for The Clam?

Blown 472
    The who?

Windy
    My boyfriend HBjet surprised me this morning with NASCAR chocolate. He knows me so well. He also took me to Captiva Island {FLA} last week.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCN8215.JPG[/img]
    He's a keeper.

Jordy
    Hey Blown, looks like Miller is trying to throw down a cock block on you... what's up with that?

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    The who? You know But Lady….Did you scare her off? wink

miller19j
    jordanpaulk:
    Hey Blown, looks like Miller is trying to throw down a cock block on you... what's up with that? No just an inquiry…..Mr. Cock Block himself wink

Blown 472
    miller19j:
    Blown 472:
    The who? You know But Lady….Did you scare her off? wink Yup, took off my pants, she ran like hell, laughing so hard she pissed herself.

Jordy
    miller19j:
    No just an inquiry…..Mr. Cock Block himself wink I'd have to disagree here Captain Cockblock. Blown is trying to work a single mojo in a thread and you start bringing up girls from the past. That is a cockblock. Perhaps you should study up again as you seem to be doing it much, much more than anyone else around here.
    [ February 14, 2003, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast