Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force Offshore

SDLifesaver
    Somebody help me with the reason they want 15-20 thousand less than the other top builders? Sounds like a great deal on a bitchen boat. Help. Nick

riverbound
    We do alot of their high end audio work and I have watched the boats entire build up and am very impressed with the quality of their boats. Do not know why they are so much cheaper. It definitely is not them cutting quality of their build

OGShocker
    People were asking me the same question when we bought our Dana 27. Might be the guys at Force are just trying to put boats in the water and let them sell themselves. I kinda freaked when Tom (owner of Dana) told us the price on ours. He puts all the best hardware in a well built boat for less than others charge for their stripped down versions. His reasoning was once people see a Dana boat they will want to ride in one, once they ride in one they will want to buy one! Pretty good, it is working. Maybe Force is using the same type of strategy.
    My .02

Laveyman
    riverbound:
    We do alot of their high end audio work and I have watched the boats entire build up and am very impressed with the quality of their boats. Do not know why they are so much cheaper. It definitely is not them cutting quality of their build Where do you work?

roln 20s
    They are still a relatively new company, in a few years I'm sure they will be right up there with the rest of them. They make a great boat, tons of other builders options are standard, rigging is good, and those billet pieces from Dana in the engine compartment are awesome. Dan Doratti and the rest of the Force team run a great operation.
    They have definately established themself as a great Cat choice for anyone- IMO.
    Unleashed, SandbarMike- these guys can definately speak on personal experience. As for their boats, I can say they are both bad ass. Pictures do neither of them justice, they are just beautiful.
    Roln 20s

riverbound
    Lavey,
    I manage the Al&eds in ontario we actually do a lot of high end boat installe including the boat that won the eliminator regatta this year

SDLifesaver
    Al & Ed's Autosound. My MB Quart tweeter just fell out of the door and they told me it would take a week at least to get it fixed. Also my tweeters keep clipping? Help Boss! I have used that place since they were Mobileworks. 4 cars and 1 boat. Nick

riverbound
    Life saver,
    Try talking to the manager or the owner of the store (our stores are franchises now) and let him know the problem if he wants to keep you as a customer he will take care of it right away. If he doesn't come see me and I will fix you tweeter problem the clipping could just be improper tuning and I will take care of it for you.
    If I could be of any help call my store @(909)481-8411 ask for me (bill)

SDLifesaver
    Right on Bill. Thanks for the reply. I have always liked Al&Eds, I was just shocked when the guy kinda shined me on. Can you PM me with some ideas for a kickin new boat stereo. If we end up going to Force we may use you for the install and components. Right now in my Howard we have 4 5.25 MB Quart separates, 2 8" Bazooka Tubes and a PPI 5 Channel Amp. Everything was bought at Al& Eds and installed at Howard. My truck has 3 Kicker Comp Dual Voice Coil 8"s in a box, 2 6.5 MB Quart Separates and 2 Infinity Point Source 6.5" for rear fill. The amp is a Fosgate 800A4. Any help will be appreciated. Nick

Mandelon
    The Al and Ed's on Clairmont Mesa in San Diego is run by a bunch of retarded assholes. No service, no manners, no clue.
    Barry Hodis is alright. But I would still never go there again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast