Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NHRA Racing

Bense468
    There was some good racing out there today. Very close to a few records being broke. The weather is bitchen for them. Hopefully it does not rain for tomorrow.

Sandbar Junkies
    WAS COLD AS HELL LAST NIGHT BUT THERE WAS SOME GOOD RUNS.

Bense468
    Thats when they run the best. Warm motor cool air= max hp

Craig
    4.52 for Millican eek!

shreddz
    I got burned by the 7 pm curfew! Last round of alcohol dragster qualifying started at 6:30 pm (late because of all the Top Fuel oil downs). They ran a couple of pairs of TADS, then some guy goes and crashes... They cancelled the rest of the session. I was strapped in and ready to go! I just KNOW that I was gonna pick up a tenth in the cool evening air. Oh well, I ended up qualified 8th with a 5.47, 259 mph.
    TAD final order
    If you are at the races saturday or sunday, stop by our pit and say hi!
    -chris
    Peen Rite Top Alcohol Dragster

Sleek-Jet
    Chris congrats on making the cut.
    To bad they don't have the Alchol cars on TV.
    Kick ass in the eliminations. devil

Craig
    Congrats Chris, I'll be watching the round results for you this weekend
    As a side note are you Alcohol guys required to run a certain amount of divisional meets to be able to run the Nationals, like the other classes?
    [ February 08, 2003, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

shreddz
    Craig,
    Yes, Alcohol teams are required to earn grade points by running divisional races just like the rest of the sportsman classes. A driver earns 1 grade point for each division race attended. Grade points accumulate over the course of a year. To enter a national event, you must have at least 1 grade point, and sometimes 2.
    Sleek-Jet, the Alcohol classes will be televised, just not this weekend. Look for it Feb 15th, 7pm PST on ESPN2.
    -chris

RP
    Chris,
    Are you running today? Your sitting in a good spot... far from bump spot... nice job! Good luck and see ya ou there.

Craig
    Thanks Chris! You guys going to come over here for the Phoenix race week after next?
    The Lucas A/FD is cranking! Those guys seem to have a tough time going four rounds without dropping a cylinder or two though
    Anyone see that Bob Glidden is filling Crew Chief duties this weekend for Msark Pawuk? Like to see Bob on the recieving end of some current success. Billy Gliddens kicking butt in the street car series at least.
    OK, wild guess here, come Sunday it'll be Dixon, Bazemore and Alderman on the podium
    [ February 08, 2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast