Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GAS PRICES

spectratoad
    eek! So they say this summer could be a $2 per gallon summer. Start saving your pennies for the boat trips. Just another reason to start drilling in Alaska.

Blown 472
    Or overthrow the oil companies. Gas here went up 70 cents in one year.

hd&boatrider
    I don't care what the price of gas is. I will still be taking my boat out and driving my big ass truck. Maybe I find a cove a little faster and throw the anchor in. Maybe......

HavasuDreamin'
    One more reason to own an outboard.

HammerDown
    Gas Prices...how about Diesel it's selling for a higher price than Premium Gasoline, now at $1.92...WTF>

BALLSDEEP
    spectratoad:
    eek! So they say this summer could be a $2 per gallon summer. Start saving your pennies for the boat trips. Just another reason to start drilling in Alaska. I can remeber the last couple of summers were gas by the river was at least two bucks a gallon... It's all a big F*&%*n scam if you ask me.

Seadog
    I get a kick out those idiots that say we are going to war for oil. Our gas prices are mostly affected by the problems caused by Chavez in SA and yet we are keeping out there completely. Even if we did take over the Iraq oilfields, they are in such bad shape that the current estimates are that even with no scorched earth policy, it would take years to restore full production. If it was about the oil, we would be keeping out and using it as an excuse to drill Alaska.
    [ February 12, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Seadog ]

spectratoad
    Kind of funny how the prices at the stations go up right away but it is probably still the gas that they bought for the original lower price that they are pumping.
    I will still be driving the motorhome and the boat to our favorite lakes or towing with the big SUV though. It's only money right?
    You are right Seadog, and if it was really about the oil we could just go take it since we ARE the big kids on the block.
    [ February 12, 2003, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

HammerDown
    Did ya ever notice, the first talk about War, fuel prices sky rocket in a few weeks...However when everything calms down it takes months and months before the prices drop again...were getting hosed for sure...total scam!

Blown 472
    They do that to condition us so when it comes down not to were it was but lower than the spike we say whew, now they are lower but still higher than before. Time to set up a still and brew my own alky from grass clipings and garbage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast