Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dinner

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Well if anyone is from around here I want Tito's Tacos. All meat burrito...

betty boop
    me too, not sure why i put it in there - i was having a moment - thinking sex, drugs, rock n'roll - kinda came out all wrong - us foreigners

sandycheeks
    Sunbunny send me some recipes I love to eat that stuff. Hardcore won't eat it, but thats ok I also have to make up for all the calories I drink.

TrojanDan
    I'll be having a $7 beer and a $4.75 Dodger Dog at the game as I watch the Dodgers whoop ass on the Giants tonight!!

Ziggy
    Hickery Smoked Chicken breast, cut onto a big bed of mixed greens, topped with egg slices, cucumber, and walnuts.....lite on the dressing.
    16.9 oz's of water to wash it down

sandycheeks
    Hey TrojanDan You just may be whipping up some crow on the Giants game. I'll be sure to watch the game so I can decide how I should cook up your crow!!

El Chingon
    Hey little bro, i bet those $7 beers were worth it while watching the dodgers whip the sorry ass "sandycheeks" giants. wink

TrojanDan
    sandycheeks:
    Hey TrojanDan You just may be whipping up some crow on the Giants game. I'll be sure to watch the game so I can decide how I should cook up your crow!! I'd like my GIANT crow medium well please!!! 8-2 Baby, Tied for first and best of all, baarrRYY SUCKS!
    You must also be a Sac Queen, opps I mean King fan? Glad you have that P.O.S. Vlade Divac!!

TrojanDan
    El Chingon:
    Hey little bro, i bet those $7 beers were worth it while watching the dodgers whip the sorry ass "sandycheeks" giants. wink Funny you posted the same time I did. $42 worth of beer and $9.50 in hot dogs was well worth it! Plus I got a free rally towel. WhooHoo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12