Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats linked to Adolf Hitler

HOSS
    Didn`t find WMD? Who gives a ****! He threatenned the life (and put a bounty on MY Commander-in-Chief`s head) of Bush Sr. If he was my dad and I had the US military at my disposal,,,,that fat **** wouldn`t found out about an invasion on CNN. CNN would have reported his death by the US military and what the **** is anyone gonna do about it? Hate us? Good.
    My reply would be, "Good luck selling your shit to some other country.".
    **** the French! **** `em all! And if you don`t see it my way, **** You Too!

AzDon
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Democrats only know how to spend our hard earned money and lie about where it's goingALL politicians are out to spend middle-class constituents money: Democrats want to spend it on programs benefitting people and Republicans want to give it all to billionaire industrialists and buy expensive weapons and warmonger. If it's going to be taken anyway, I know where I'd prefer it be spent!

N:ck
    058:
    ...sounds just like what the Democratic party aspires to be but not smart enough to acheve it. This coming from the guy who can't spell achieve... Just messin' with ya, Bob. I'm not in the mood to think tonight, so I thought I'd pick at your spelling. Oh, God, I must have grown up and become a Republican! Next I'll be saying that you're too old to have an opinion or that you are a big fat liar!
    * Needs therapy. *
    [ August 11, 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

N:ck:
    058:
    ...sounds just like what the Democratic party aspires to be but not smart enough to acheve it. This coming from the guy who can't spell achieve... Just messin' with ya, Bob. I'm not in the mood to think tonight, so I thought I'd pick at your spelling. Oh, God, I must have grown up and become a Republican! Yeah.....I know my spelling isn't the greatest but I wish your dad spelled "fascism" correct...I had a hellofatime finding it in the Dictionary.

AzDon
    How about we abolish ALL personal income tax and place a 5% tax on the worldwide gross (not profit) of every business choosing to do business here? Think Mr. Bush would go for that?

N:ck
    058:
    Yeah.....I know my spelling isn't the greatest but I wish your dad spelled "fascism" correct...I had a hellofatime finding it in the Dictionary. Well, what can you expect? We're dumb Liberals who don't know anything, after all. wink (Yes, this is sarcastic.)

N:ck:
    058:
    Yeah.....I know my spelling isn't the greatest but I wish your dad spelled "fascism" correct...I had a hellofatime finding it in the Dictionary. Well, what can you expect? We're dumb Liberals who don't know anything, after all. wink (Yes, this is sarcastic.) Yeah...thats ok...I still like you guys anyway

mickeyfinn
    058:
    Catmando:
    That's EXACTLY what the Repugnicants do;
    Lie about Iraq's WMD
    Lie about Dubya's drug use
    Lie about protecting the environment
    Lie about Iraq being responsible for 9/11
    Lie about protecting our borders
    Lie about protecting Veterans' benefits, while our troops are getting killed every day in Chickenhawk Bush's war for oil and vengeance
    Lie lie lie
    Oh BTW, the Unelected White House Occupant's grandfather was up to his Nazi-loving neck in the 30s with Hitler. So f**k off with Dems using Nazi tactics. burningm Figures.....someone turned over enough rocks and out slithers Catmando...Can ya please cover him back up he's done blathering, we wouldn't want his scales to dry out in the hot sun.
    When you find that rock how about digging a large enough hole under it for azdon and nick too. Get so tired of the endless babble they continue to spout with nothing to back it up with. The more they talk the more they prove the theory that democrats believe that if you tell a lie often enough it will become fact.

summerlove
    I'm sure you guys know where I stand on this one. Go Don, Go! I'm with you. Fight the battle! You're 100% F'ing correct. And who the hell said we found 2 of 3 WMD's??? HUH? Last time I heard "W"'s boys Rumsey and Cheney were still looking for WMD's while at the same time giving million's to Cheyney's "business interests"/cronies. Sure, I wanted Saddam gone, but at what expense? How many more body bags need to come home from IRAQ before we say enough! Ever heard of - Viet Nam? Give me a f'n break. This was revenge for Jr. to make him look good in Papa's eyes! He did the same thing Sr. did - HE DIDN'T GET THE JOB DONE!!! And, we (D)lie? I don't think so! Can you say plutonium from Liberia? Bush ate his words on that one last week didn't he kids.
    Now, I'm off my soap box and ready for a trip to the river. Who's coming along....

summerlove
    Oh yea, one more thing...
    Do not, and I mean, do not, EVER, link anyone to Hitler. It is an insult and not right. Just because I'm a Dem doesn't make me prone to Hitler like tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting it!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast