Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu hotel?

SCUBA STEVE
    what boat parking? if you own some seadoos maybe. the lanes are too tight. I think I have some skills but no skills could have helped me when I arrived.
    the 2 middle parking lanes I guess you would call boat parking, are way too close to each other. I was barley able fit the boat through going straight w/o hitting some ones out drive or front of their rig. every boat, mine included took up 1/8 of the next persons parking spot.
    That parking lot had cars, not trucks or boats in mind when they painted the lines. The only open area that had nothing in it was over by the check in. I wasnt going to hike a mile to get to my room though.
    just my .02

riverracerx
    The big 40' Skaters park on the right of the check in. It is a little bit of a walk to your room but they have plenty of room for any size boat and trailer you bring in town. I have seen some HUGE boats in there.
    Better than some of the places in town.

SCUBA STEVE
    maybe I just went on a weekend where people didnt know how to park. it was a mess. No one on the side where the check in was. I didnt want to take the hike, or have the only boat over there.

Mandelon
    I have stayed there a couple of times. Steve is right about the parking lot. If you can park along the wall or near the end it is easier.
    There is also space on the north side of the office too. That area was kind of dark, but there is security. Jacuzzi is big. Walking distance to Kokomos and the channel.
    Rooms were nicer than Holiday Inn, and closer to the action. Won't be so loud, either. We'll be staying there for OP6.

SCUBA STEVE
    In my opinion if they did away with the wall parking, that would make the driving lane wider and easier to park.
    Hey Mandelon, do you have those tecates ready for op6 yet? devil

TCHB
    Try the Travel Lodge by Windsor Beach. The price is around $55 and you are very close to the ramp and day camp area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12