Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LETS JUST REGROUP NOW

RIVRHED
    OK people, I have been silent here since I started this site on a one sided debate against the "know-it-all-know-nothing" Riverdave years ago. Yes, most of you boo'd me off here, siding with RD because most of you didnt want to camp at Parker and thought if you agreed with RD, you could crash at his daddys pad, but finally you have come to your senses, RD is just a wannabe, loudmouth, cant back it up, daddys boat, come stay with me at my daddys keys pimp pad, foot in the mouth loser.
    To talk shit about the military in these times just to make himself look bithcen in just plain irresponsible, and only brings out his true colors.
    He is so cought up in his own self indulgence, he actually belives anything he says here can be "moderated" and fixed no questions asked.
    RD, please, if you wanted us to think you were an authority on boats, you surely wouldnt take a jet and hack it in into a V-drive (with the help of your new found keyboard friends) just to justify you OWNED a boat, would you? Nigga pleaze. Do yourself a favor, take a loan in your name, trade in the soccer mom SUV, and buy a turn key trader special. Take it to the shop for tune ups and rudder/ fin/prop replacement as needed, so you can save face when you run it up on the rocks.
    In addition, please reserve your comments on Trident Boats until you can actually work on YOUR own.
    RIVRHED

Tom Brown
    > LETS JUST REGROUP NOW
    Let's not.
    You people... return to your homes. There's nothing more to see here.

andy01
    Rivrhed good to see you came back for another one of your stupid one off post. The only thread you started that I still liked was "Hot Boat pussys or not". That was good, but now you come on to the board again just to start shit for someting to do. Are you still bitter about something Dave did to you? Come on now, tells how you hate because he has a better life then you or how he stole your news paper one morning and now you hate him.
    As for his boat, what's the bfd? If he wants to build a boat and use the help of some of his friends then whats the bfd? What's wrong with him staying at his parents house? Should he stay in a hotel? What's wrong with his dads boat? I seem to think it is a very nice boat. You do need to get some of your facts straightened out though.
    You are truly a jackass and are looking for nothing other then a rise from a guy that could give to shits about what you have to say. At your age shouldn't you be in a home for retired old has beens?
    Andy

bigq
    RIVRHED:
    OK people, I have been silent here since I started this site on a one sided debate against the "know-it-all-know-nothing" Riverdave years ago. Yes, most of you boo'd me off here, siding with RD because most of you didnt want to camp at Parker and thought if you agreed with RD, you could crash at his daddys pad, but finally you have come to your senses, RD is just a wannabe, loudmouth, cant back it up, daddys boat, come stay with me at my daddys keys pimp pad, foot in the mouth loser.
    To talk shit about the military in these times just to make himself look bithcen in just plain irresponsible, and only brings out his true colors.
    He is so cought up in his own self indulgence, he actually belives anything he says here can be "moderated" and fixed no questions asked.
    RD, please, if you wanted us to think you were an authority on boats, you surely wouldnt take a jet and hack it in into a V-drive (with the help of your new found keyboard friends) just to justify you OWNED a boat, would you? Nigga pleaze. Do yourself a favor, take a loan in your name, trade in the soccer mom SUV, and buy a turn key trader special. Take it to the shop for tune ups and rudder/ fin/prop replacement as needed, so you can save face when you run it up on the rocks.
    In addition, please reserve your comments on Trident Boats until you can actually work on YOUR own.
    RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this?
    [ March 19, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: bigq ]

RIVRHED
    RR,
    I thought you would defend you "employer" from my true to life comments. cant you sleep due to the gunshots ringing in your ears from the alleys of your ghetto home, with your new DCB sitting in the garage, wait, your ghetto home doesnt have a garage, only a carport, what is your new boat in storage or maybe in the newly 'red and grey pinstripped garage of RD's Daddy? It would be irresponsible of you to assume that I am jealous of your mentors life as you know nothing about me or my priorities. Why do you come to his defense so quickly? Oh, yea, I know why, shhhh, be quiet son, it will all be forgotten in 30 years or so.

GlastronGuy
    bigq:
    RIVRHED:
    RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this? I buy all my RAM there.
    [ March 19, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

DickDanger
    racingrascal:
    You are truly a jackass
    Andy Thats what Im talking about...a jackass calling someone else a jackass!!!! Just kidding RR.
    I have to agree: so what if he was voicing his opinion. I am a vet, pro military, and a war monger to boot, but hey, RD's opinion is his own. I dont know ya Hed, but you come off as looking like a real dick.....and THAT is from one Dick to another.
    Do yourself a favor. If ya dont like someones opinion, then dont read their rhetoric, and dont talk to em. Simple enough. -DD Out

bigq
    GlastronGuy:
    bigq:
    RIVRHED:
    RIVRHED ugg....was it that crucial to post this? I buy all my RAM there. Me too, well most of it. One of the best.

bigq
    DD, always curious. Did you make that avatar or is it a real place?

Tom Brown
    RIVRHED,
    Why are you so obsessed with RiverDave? I couldn't agree more with DD. You come off like an ass.
    -- Tom

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast