What is the criteria? Who appoints them? I`m sure you have to be a paying member. Does ***boat.net appoint them? Are they family, relatives, friends? Who decides what gets pulled or not?
I do understand that this is a website, not a democracy. But what the hell? I can remember when I was kicked out for stuff that is common place here now.
***boat.net is very active and I like it or I would not visit. But I strongly feel that some moderators are not "equipped" for their position on certain forums. I personnally feel the forums are for discussion good and bad. I also feel that moderators (ones who are good) will have more "hits" if he/she is good. By good I meen letting topics continue as long as not leanning towards "criminal activity". This could also be considerred when someone`s livileyhood is in jeapardy. But none the less still should be allowed open until that time.
With this in mind I feel dave has done a great job as moderator and I still support him as a moderator. Even though as I am a vet. He keeps his forums alive. And that`s why we are all here. There are other forums I just don`t like to visit any more because they are redundant.
Yes, you new this was coming. Bench racers was a great forum when started and from that ONE forum ***boat allowed a spin off of other forums. Bench racers spoke for itself. I started it. It was my crusade. Now there are other forums that no one visits but just to bench race. I gave ***boat the definative phrase.
Moderate this! It`s a damn good thing I can`t post pics!