Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One for Jordy

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    Hey, believe me when I tell you that I act 10 years minimum under my true age... that would make me 19 your honor.
    Think that would work? Jordy, aren't there still states where the age of consent is still 16? I could swear that some southern states will give you the thumbs up to take their temperature.

78Eliminator
    Sleek-Jet:
    My brother has a not-so-funny story about something like that. Judges don't think it's funny. If you have sex with a 16 or 17 year old, it's the same as raping someone to them. Don't do it.

Jordy
    78Eliminator:
    Jordy, aren't there still states where the age of consent is still 16? I could swear that some southern states will give you the thumbs up to take their temperature. If it's in the south, I'm pretty sure that you have to be related for it to apply.

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    78Eliminator:
    Jordy, aren't there still states where the age of consent is still 16? I could swear that some southern states will give you the thumbs up to take their temperature. If it's in the south, I'm pretty sure that you have to be related for it to apply. They kinda look like you. Look like they could be your daughters.

Boozer
    In Colorado the age of consent is weird. If they are 15-17 they are fair game as long as you are within 10 years of their age. At 17 they are fair game to whoever.

Boozer
    In Colorado the age of consent is weird. If they are 15-17 they are fair game as long as you are within 10 years of their age. At 17 they are fair game to whoever.

Sleek-Jet
    78Eliminator:
    Sleek-Jet:
    My brother has a not-so-funny story about something like that. Judges don't think it's funny. If you have sex with a 16 or 17 year old, it's the same as raping someone to them. Don't do it. Yep, that's pretty much what happened to him.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    jordanpaulk:
    Hey, believe me when I tell you that I act 10 years minimum under my true age... that would make me 19 your honor.
    Think that would work? Jordy, aren't there still states where the age of consent is still 16? I could swear that some southern states will give you the thumbs up to take their temperature. Wood that be a rectal thermo meter??

=PAYED CA$H=
    BOOZER,
    I NOW KNOW WHY YOU MOVED OUT THEIR.......
    GOOD MAN, IF YOUR GONNA DO IT YOU MID AS WELL BE LEGAL.........IM PACKING MY STUFF ASAP.....
    HOW ARE THESE 15-17 BROADS LOOKING BEFORE I PACK ANYMORE.......?

Boozer
    They had me fooled

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast