SCUBA STEVE:
rivernutts:
F*cking Brillant, I tell you!!!! Sometimes you gotta wonder aftershock is now making carrera what a waste of a great name!!! By the way The ad in the boattrader: 29' carrera cat for $59,995, what's it held together by super glue? Not all of us can afford eliminators, nordics, or hallets. I am happy with my boat, as a first time new boat owner, I feel I got a good deal and a good boat. Alex & Paul are doing a great job over there, always willing to chit chat w/me even though they already have my $. I'll take customer service over a top name boat anytime. RIVERNUTS you being a store owner should know, the price advertised is just to get customers in the door. yeah, i have to second that. they did a kickass job on my boat and i was there signing a purchasing agreement the day that happend out at peris. Aftershock offered to replace the entire boat-no charge. a week later i seen the boat out at peris again prop testing and there wasn't any damage that i could tell(i looked)and the owners seemed happy.Dennis of carrera is still around and is another guy i wouldn't have a problem doing business with at all. He even gave me a ride in the new 29 cat(and i'm not a potential customer -no money) three weeks ago at(***boat mag. test) havasu. I bought an aftershock cuase i got a killer deal on a nice ride and didn't have to deal with the arogance and the bullshit i found at other companies- Period.