Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Ski

Kindsvater Flat
    Hey we saw you at the river down in Knights Landing. We waved and I yelled at you. You should have stopped for a cold one.

HCS
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Hey we saw you at the river down in Knights Landing. We waved and I yelled at you. You should have stopped for a cold one. Yep, your boat's looking good. We were on a mission to go find the smooth water.
    After we skied up stream we came back by, we got
    in late and didn't see ya. We'll catch ya next time.
    We got to hook up for some coldies.
    The river cops were strip searching everyone down river. eek!
    The first time I've seen them up river that far.
    They usually stay down by Crawdads.
    Tom

Dribble
    Hardcore, I went by the hog farm beach in the blue flamed Caliber and waved. I wasn't sure if that was you or not?
    Hey Kindsvater were you above Knights Landing with all the flatties?
    Verona was a zoo. I got stopped and checked out by the cops on the way back in. Asked if I had anything to drink at all that day and I said "nope" (lie, three beers in eight hours). No violations found.

Kindsvater Flat
    Dribble:
    Hardcore, I went by the hog farm beach in the blue flamed Caliber and waved. I wasn't sure if that was you or not?
    Verona was a zoo. I got stopped and checked out by the cops on the way back in. Asked if I had anything to drink at all that day and I said "nope" (lie, three beers in eight hours). No violations found. Yep that was me up there. Lots of nice boats. The video I shot, you couldn't even hear the boats run from the loud music.

HCS
    Dribble:
    Verona was a zoo. I got stopped and checked out by the cops on the way back in. Asked if I had anything to drink at all that day and I said "nope" (lie, three beers in eight hours). No violations found. Ya, that was me. Have to watch for ya next time.
    The cops at Verona suprised me. I didn't think they would be out there until dark.
    We came in with our lights on and they were just hooking up their boats.
    Good answer on the beer question.
    Whenever they ask me I say the samething,
    I say "none", I don't drink.
    Even though I did have my usual six pack for the day.
    [ September 01, 2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HCS
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Dribble:
    Verona was a zoo. I got stopped and checked out by the cops on the way back in. Asked if I had anything to drink at all that day and I said "nope" (lie, three beers in eight hours). No violations found. Yep that was me up there. Lots of nice boats. The video I shot, you couldn't even hear the boats run from the loud music. How did they power up the music? That was blasting.
    My wife was trying to yell at you. I told her; he can't here you.

Kindsvater Flat
    They had this totally silent honda generator. I yelled loud and you guys looked right at me. Oh well. You should have stopped. Could have started some good rumors.

Mandelon
    You could start the rumors anyway......

HCS
    Kindsvater Flat:
    They had this totally silent honda generator. I yelled loud and you guys looked right at me. Oh well. You should have stopped. Could have started some good rumors. Who was the babe lying on the deck of your boat with
    no top on? She was hot!
    wink

Kindsvater Flat
    Huds wife!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast