Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Things a Little Slow.....

fat rat
    75_Elim:
    It's been taking me close to a minute to get the "reply" box up..... And that's with a T1 also.
    I like the new additions, but Damn is it slooooow. Maybe Hot Boat is using the same company that sends out the Hot Boat shirts They're nice and slow as well !!Damn 75Elim.......I see what Hammer means about billboards, you must have stock in the company, LOL.

fat rat
    I think we're biulding speed.....seems a little faster.

75_Elim
    ******* ATTENTION ***boat **********
    You really need to fix the speeds on this site or you're going to start losing people. I for one am getting sick of waiting over a minute for my post to go through then I wonder did it go through, then hit add reply again and it double posts
    I've clocked it just coming into the main forum from the home page at one minute 35sec and again at one minute 12 and I'm on a T1. The folks on a 56K must be hating you big time for this change. For a lot of us we only have so much time to check-in while we're working and half my time is spent waiting for the damn pages to open. And now with the forums all blow apart it takes even long to surf around to each.
    Please say you're trying to fix this and it will get better. If not tell us what it is that's slowing things down (maybe the avatars??)
    But please do something !!!
    Just my $.02
    Jerry
    aka 75 Elim

INFINITEJJ
    I agree things are alot slower than they used to be. I do like the new format, but it seems to have come at a price. I know that HOT BOAT is doing what they can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12