Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's Boozer?????

betty boop
    anyone else notice that since everyone made fun of him the other day he hasn't been here??????
    Is it possible that we hurt his feelings?????

tenchi17
    Oh darn as if he hasn't done that to enough people as it is he dosent think of that when he posts so I say good riddence

hoolign
    why would he give a shit ??what a few of you have to say,you havent been on here long enough to see what kind of ribbin some people get and give,it gets pretty funny somtimes.He hands shit out..then gets it right back,he's a big boy,he can handle it

tenchi17
    hoolign:
    why would he give a shit ??what a few of you have to say,you havent been on here long enough to see what kind of ribbin some people get and give,it gets pretty funny somtimes.He hands shit out..then gets it right back,he's a big boy,he can handle it Right on

betty boop
    this was supposed to be funny you guys - a little ha ha that's all - i know he can give it and i know he can take it...

topless
    I agree. Boozer luvs the ribbing. If he could be here he would. Right Boozer?

TrailerparkTJ
    I could be wrong, but I think that Boozer has been practicing with his new hockey team. Boozer's Hockey Team Homepage wink

summerlove
    sunbunny:
    anyone else notice that since everyone made fun of him the other day he hasn't been here??????
    Is it possible that we hurt his feelings????? I noticed his absence from class yesterday. I thought maybe he had an orthodontist appt or something?
    Actually, I miss good 'ole boozer...
    Where are you???

hoolign
    topless:
    I agree. Boozer luvs the ribbing. If he could be here he would. Right Boozer? hey topless, what the hell did you do to brown..I heard an explosion

betty boop
    I agree - class just isn't the same without Boozer..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast