Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dogs

snappertapper
    i have a black great dane puppy named scooby doo and a pit bull named bowser

beached1
    Very cool topic. I have enjoyed reading about everyone's pooch. I love dogs and have had many. Nothin beats a good dog for a pet and friendship. I couldn't find any good ones of some of my favorites but here's one of my current. A yellow lab, Barney. Most laid back dog I've ever had. Great with kids. He watches over them, follows my 4 year old wherever he goes around the neighborhood. Never barks at home unless I'm away according to my wife. He used to be great for retrieving like on Quail hunting trips when he was young, but now the only thing he'll chase after these days is a bucket of KFC's orginal recipe.

Some of the best dogs I've ever had:
    Sorry I can't find any good pics of em
    Smartest- Golden Retreiver (Jamie was the best I ever had)
    Dumbest- English Bulldog (All Spud did was fart and f**k basketballs)
    Meanest- Belgian Malonoise (Loey. Trained in Holland and in a local PD K-9 program. Bad Ass.)
    Oh and I hate cats.
    [ July 21, 2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

beached1
    Double post. sorry
    [ July 21, 2002, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

jstwkd
    I've got two black great danes. Thumper and kiah
    Worst habbit - Playing in the house - they will knock furniture over.Maybe a little to good of watch dogs.I have one part of the fence that you can see through and they scare the hell out of the neigbors.
    Best habbit - They look real intimidating. But after you get to now them they'er more like scooby doo!
    They're a little on the smaller side for danes.
    Kiah is the puppy 9 months old weighing in at 95 lbs
    Thumper is 2 yrs old weighing in at 125lbs
    Kiah is the smarter of the two.But also very stubborn.She will get into everything.I have a garbage can full of food no matter what I do she figures out how to get it open.same with the back door if its unlocked she's in.
    Both dogs are scared of the boat.They won't even come in the garage.They just kinda look around the corner to see what I'm doing.As soon as I move or they hear anything c-ya they're gone.
    By the way Great thread!

Charley
    30 lbs of muscle, 2 pounds of heart,maybe a pound of brain....good with the kids, plays fetch all day!...."Sparky" is the name and his name suits him!
    http://www.stage-tech.com/charley/spark.jpg[/IMG]

Hustler
    Dumbest- English Bulldog (All Spud did was fart and f**k basketballs)Sounds alot like my dog only thing is he is to lazy to try and f__k a basket ball
    His days kinda go like this....eat-fart-shit-sleep-fart-sleep-fart-eat-fart-shit-sleep-fart.
    Thats pretty much my dogs life
    Hustler

HTM Lady
    6.1 pound Min Pinicher Doberman. He is chocalate and thinks he is a full grown dobi. Named Bailey
    Likes to eat,sleep, play with his toys and boat.

Kurtis500
    I have a half Weimeriener (sp?) and half Lab. Abused before I got her. I take her running 4 times a week and she runs like the wind.
    Of all the fuss they make about the fastest man alive, most of our dogs could outrun him with ease. I find that a little entertaining.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789