Thread: Caught my eye!!

Jrocket
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232scan.jpg[/img]
    Not too sure what to think on this one.Not really big into politics!Anybody?

mirvin
    Um, yeah, as I recall those were good times my friend. "Special interest" wasn't controlling everything and everyone, and I don't remember things being so out of controll either.
    Or are things just so bad now that going back to Wilson actually sounds appealing??

OGShocker
    SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K

MagicMtnDan
    Rambo would make a better governor than Gray Davis or Cruz Better-watch-your-money. Hell, a chimpanzee would be better than both of them - the chimp wouldn't spend any more of our money.

summerlove
    OGShocker:
    SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink

Jrocket
    Seeing how Im a union worker,Im not liking the banner too much.I wonder how much truth is in that banner?Its hard to believe people nowadys,especially politicians!

OGShocker
    summerlove:
    OGShocker:
    SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink You freakin' Libs' crack me up! Who would have thought a picture of Pete Wilson over your bed would be used to get your motor running!
    Just messin' witcha!

summerlove
    OGShocker:
    summerlove:
    OGShocker:
    SummerLove? Do you have that hanging in your office?J/K Be nice now, no, I don't have it hanging in my office (it's above my bed)! LOL wink You freakin' Libs' crack me up! Who would have thought a picture of Pete Wilson over your bed would be used to get your motor running!
    Just messin' witcha! No offense taken wink