Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who owns this boat?

topless
    Does anyone know the owner of this boat? It is a 32' Skater. I rode on it yesterday at Lake Mead. His name is Chris and his g/f's name is Shelby. It got up to 124 and was very smooth. They are really nice people and I was just wondering if anyone knows them.

hoolign
    Is this a trick question?

Boozer
    topless:
    Does anyone know the owner of this boat? It is a 32' Skater. I rode on it yesterday at Lake Mead. His name is Chris and his g/f's name is Shelby. It got up to 124 and was very smooth. They are really nice people and I was just wondering if anyone knows them. The name of the owner is Chris. He is often accompanied by his g/f Shelby. I hear that that boat does close to 130 and rides pretty smooth. Chris and his g/f are really nice people from what I hear. I dont know them but from what I hear they were nice enough to give this chick Topless on the hot boat forums a ride in the boat at lake Mead. you might want to ask her if she knows them because I heard they hooked up at Mead and became aquaintences.

topless
    Wow, Boozer! You are great. Thanks. LMAO!!!!

Boozer
    topless:
    Wow, Boozer! You are great. Thanks. LMAO!!!! I'm always more then happy to help out a fellow Board member

Jungle Boy
    Boozer is truely a gentleman and it's written in his mission statement to be helpful to those more needy than him.

Boozer
    A friend in need is a friend in deed.
    Just keep in mind however, I'm not nice enough to NOT press charges on you when you steal my car. So if you choose to do so be ready for some charges and jail time.
    But other then that, I am here for you.

topless
    Boozer:
    Just keep in mind however, I'm not nice enough to NOT press charges on you when you steal my car. So if you choose to do so be ready for some charges and jail time.
    But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink

Boozer
    topless:
    Boozer:
    But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink A Vega Wagon. It's pretty pimp.

topless
    Boozer:
    topless:
    Boozer:
    But other then that, I am here for you. So, what kind of car do you have? wink A Vega Wagon. It's pretty pimp. Oh, thats ok, a pimp-mobile sounds like it might get me killed in Norco.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast