Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bwrc '300' Enduro 2006 Official Rules

BADBLOWN572
    Towndrunk, how about this. You come out here and run your Allison against me and my Stoker for the Parker 300. If you beat us, I will pay you $300.00 which was about what our gas cost last year. If I win, you pay me $150.00 and publically announce that you got your ass kicked by a Stoker. If you are so confident that you can win, step up to the plate.

blender over
    You guys are funny :coffeycup

Towndrunk
    WhadayameancomeouthereIamalreadyheredamndudeIlivei nPhoenixHellI'mclosertoParkerthanyouare. :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
    Wha day a mean come out here I am already here damn dude I live in Phoenix Hell I'm closer to Parker than you are. :rollside:
    Then if that is the case, you have no excuse. Come on out and run. You said that you would do it if someone paid your gas. I am offering to do that if you beat me. If you are so confident that your Allison can spank a Stoker, it seems like easy money to me. :skull: :skull: :skull:

bordsmnj
    be funny after he gets his ass handed to him to see him whip out his laminated excuse list.

You Te
    Stokers ........ ...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MAXIMUS
    Now Maxipad, you know the rules. Don't make this personal. You been :cry: and moaning about not having any competition so I gave you a way . I don't give a rats ass about going around in circles but evidentley you do and thats fine go for it. If you can't handle a little razzing then sonny your in the wrong game. Fast mouth? Me? :rollside: I can back it up. Bring your shit to BBSP and we'll do the 10 second thing cause I do have enough gas for that.
    Sorry I sounded affected. Not personal & not getting personal. Just harrassing you to step up! U.T. use your skills build a boat with the local klingons & come get some! It is a blast! I'll tell you what I will go & hang out at the bbsp if you sign up for the race! I will bring what ever boat you wish to beat up on & we can have fun! 10 sec or all day no matter...

You Te
    I would say it gets on plane in about a half sec or less.
    Chilling!!!!!

You Te
    Sorry I sounded affected. Not personal & not getting personal. Just harrassing you to step up! U.T. use your skills build a boat with the local klingons & come get some! It is a blast! I'll tell you what I will go & hang out at the bbsp if you sign up for the race! I will bring what ever boat you wish to beat up on & we can have fun! 10 sec or all day no matter...
    Max,
    My hull is to light for tuna boating. I had a hull that work out for the enduro but I had to get rid of it, ( no place for storage) :cry:
    I'm sure you do have fun but I really do hate boating when there are lots of other boats in the water.

Squirtin Thunder
    Chilling!!!!!
    That big Stoker runs pritty darn good.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast