Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: German Ebay WTF

THE VIKING
    Why is it that the germans won't ship their items anywhere????
    What the **** is the point in putting anything up on an international internet auction, and then write "Regional only, no shipping???".
    They are a bunch of sauerkraut-sucking nutcases, in my opinion.
    The viking.

Just Tool'n
    Why do you think they lost the war.

Blown 472
    THE VIKING:
    Why is it that the germans won't ship their items anywhere????
    What the **** is the point in putting anything up on an international internet auction, and then write "Regional only, no shipping???".
    The viking. This coming from someone that wears wooden shoes??

THE VIKING
    Yes, why did they loose the war????
    Beacause they all was in the toilet, getting rid of all the Saurkraut when the english knocked at the door for the historical nut and butt kick.
    Common Viking Knowledge, just like the flat earth thing, wich comes out very handy, driving a flattie.
    And speaking of shoes, I have one pair of Kangaroos, two pair of Ambre`, black leathershoes, one pair of suede shoes( and you all thought that Elvis was the only one, Huh), not blue though. two pair of Nike`s, and then a pair of Safety-working shoes, great for nut and butt kicking with their steel-noses.
    But i don't seem to recall any wooden shoes, anywhere.
    Well, the Ebay thing was a german dude who had a 351 ford mustang engine.
    It was for rebuilding,Apparently never opened, and theirfor in original size, and i thought that it was a suitable engine for future purposes after renovation. and i know a dude who sells carparts, so i could get away with a good engine at a reasonable price.
    But the dude can't be persuaded to ship the engine to me, i have offered to pay in advance and all, but no will do.
    I can't get a shipping firm in Germany to arrange a pickup, beacause i have no german adress, as she told me!!
    I KNOW THAT, YOU FLAT-TITTED GERMAN COW, THAT'S WHY I NEED THE SHIPPING, BITCH.
    Not even paying in advance to the shipping company would do the trick, so he can keep the damn thing, i'm out.
    I could pick it up in Berlin,about 5 hours each way, myself, but Who wants to go to a city, where the hooker you just picked up very well could be a man or transvestite, judgin from the strange deep voice.
    Nope, too many options.
    The viking.

Just Tool'n
    To The Viking!
    Just move to the US & forget about all of those restrictions over there.
    Plenty of speed parts & stuff here in the states, without any BS.
    Oh I forgot about the EPA! (Enviromental Protection Agency)

THE VIKING
    Yes, toolguy i have noticed.
    I check out Ebay every day, and it seems that Denmark is a ripoff on automotive and boating parts, we have no invironmental rules though, when it comes to boats anyway.
    Often i can import the stuff from US at half the price, including shipping and all.
    Crime is rather low here, tax are high, but hospitals and medical care are free for anyone who needs it, so i'm good with Denmark, all in all.
    But i would sure like to see lake havasu one day, maybe have a beer or two at the banks.
    I have dealt with a couple of Americans, and there vere never any thing to put my finger on, I payed up, and they delivered, Most Americans, to my opinion are very pleasant people.Even George Bush, That gut have Balls.
    The viking

Boozer
    How's the pot in Denmark?

totenhosen
    THE VIKING:
    The viking. better than sardine sucking douche bags.

THE VIKING
    The pot, i don't knov about, not my thing.
    What is a "Douche bag"????
    The viking.

BiggusJimbus
    Gotta say it...
    Funniest thread ever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast