Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCB Crash?

dicudmore
    i'm sure i'm going to get flamed by the regular board members! but, when the fock did it become acceptable and funny for anybody to make light of somebody wrecking their boat? regardless of what brand it is.
    it didn't

BoatFloating
    No flaming from me but it's kinda of a running joke in C&T we just rag on each other. I'm sure if somebody was hurt you would of heard something about on the boards.

Phat Matt
    i'm sure i'm going to get flamed by the regular board members! but, when the fock did it become acceptable and funny for anybody to make light of somebody wrecking their boat? regardless of what brand it is.
    The DCB vs Eliminator threads go way back here. Nobody hopes anybody got hurt.
    Do a search, they get pretty funny.

havaduner
    Any new info??

Reaper1
    Hmmmm, not an HTM. Someone had to say it.
    I hope everyone is Ok.

phebus
    I would think that if it was an on water accident that involved injuries, there would be an on going investigation, and the boat wouldn't be put back in storage until it was complete.
    Towing accident possibly? Found out it wouldn't fit in a 7' opening maybe?
    Like everyone else, I hope no one was injured.
    Hell, maybe they had to beach it to avoid a speeding Skater

Dave C
    probably caused by doing high speed passes by the canyon with no hands on the steering wheel while not keeping their eyes on the lake in front of them all the while guzzling beer and taking pictures.............. hooligan behavior..
    I hope everyone is OK

OnlyMoney
    There's an Eliminator that's getting canopies redone and there was another "superlight" boat that ws out on the water yesterday, so it may be one of those two. Hope all are ok if it was indeed an accident.

svlperry
    i think something might have happened ot saturday because i saw the coast gaurd boat haulin ass down towards copper canyon

the_gray_goose
    i think something might have happened ot saturday because i saw the coast gaurd boat haulin ass down towards copper canyon
    That happens every saturday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast