Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does any1 have those motorised steps that come down when you open your door?

YeLLowBoaT
    Can they take a little mud every once in a while? Brands I should look at?
    I am thinking about adding a set to my bronco, do too the fact that some of my family and friends have a hard time getting in and out. I could go with the perment;y mounted steps, I would rather have the "wow" factor.....

Schiada Time
    I am putting the Kodiak Sidewinders on my crew cab '99 CK 2500 next week. i believe Kodiak is probably the only company who would make a set for a bronco. You may have to put fixed steps on it.
    Red Rocker

tahitijet
    We run the kodiaks on ours. I had to build the brackets to mount them myself because they don't make theres to work with a body lift. All in all we like them. The switches that come in the kit are cheap and crappy sooner or later you'll have to upgrade them but there only a few dollars each.http://fabworxcustoms.com/webpics/past/tahoe/P8150622

YeLLowBoaT
    damn kodiak wants 500 for a set...maybe i'll shop some other vendors.

tahitijet
    give me a call tomorrow i can beat that price.
    559-291-9222

YeLLowBoaT
    will do....what time do you open?

BRSTQUEST
    Try Bestop Or Sometimes Under The Amp Research Name....they Are Way Better Than The Kodiac's.....they Are Sturdier And Have Better Enginerring(sp).....i Have The Amp Steps And Love Them

YeLLowBoaT
    Try Bestop Or Sometimes Under The Amp Research Name....they Are Way Better Than The Kodiac's.....they Are Sturdier And Have Better Enginerring(sp).....i Have The Amp Steps And Love Them
    well they don't have 1 for my app and they are $1250

DSIDan
    Besttop distributes them, They are made by AMP research. you can get them at 4wheelparts.com, the Kodiak single steps break in a couple months. Ive installed over 1000 and only had a couple failures.

socal87
    I just installed the Amp Electric Steps on my 2005 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax and love them. They are very sturdy and can hold a lot of weight. I payed a 1000 dollars for them but they are definately worth it IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast