Thread: scary

Blown 472

Sleek-Jet
    George Orwell was only off by 20 years.

Essex502
    Wait until your can of beer calls the cops and tells them you're moving and there are 6 more empty cans with you at the moment!

Liberator TJ1984
    Oh Great Don't tell a woman
    Now if ya got one of those Jelious type Biach Girlfriend I guess we can have one of those implanted in our Cock so she will know where it's been all night and Day eek! .....Lovely

Boozer
    It's bad enough that the FCC has required all cell phone manufacturers to install GPS units in every cell phone the now manufacture. Now they want to track me through my underwear?? Why not just put the shit in toothpaste and have it get pressed in our teeth in the mornings? Privacy is becoming a thing of the past.

Seadog
    It is becoming a point where any new technology is being attacked for one reason or the other. Embryoes that are going to be flushed cannot be used for curing the ill or replacing much needed organs because of those who view them as a precious baby.
    Thousands are starving in third world countries because the European Union has a ban on genetic alter foods. America, the biggest supplier of food to most needy countries, is being denied access to markets, even tho their own scientist can show no scientific proof of any dangers.
    Billions are lost in stores because of people shoplifting or employee thief. It seems that these things are going to have a limited range and be so numerous that no one will care about what happens after they leave the store. They are going to have to deactivate them because what happens if you buy a item of clothing and then return to the store much later? Used to detect your buying pattern? That is already done when you check out. The most likely use will be with small items that are easily hid. Go through checkout and they are deactivated. Don't go through checkout and you are apprehended.

Ziggy
    Put 'em in my underwear and I'll blow it to bits yuk

Sleek-Jet
    I'm gonna put the BVDs in the micro-wave and nuke em for a minute or so. That should work.
    [ June 12, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Sleek-Jet ]