Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need boat hull without motor

Doug H.
    looking for a boat hull 18-21ft without motor but has interior and set up for BBC. thanks "THE COMMANDER"...doug

JetBoatRich
    Doug I take it this is the best way to go on this?

[ May 22, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Doug H.
    ya ! rich i believe so. cost effective doug.

565edge
    What kind of boat are you looking for,v-botom,tunnel,flat-bottom,how much do you want to spend?

mickeyfinn
    If youwant a REAL project and a REAL road trip check this one out.
    jetboat

Doug H.
    im looking for a 18-19-20ft jet boat in decent shape with full interior that needs a BBC, no flatties or v-drives just a river or lake boat. thanks, doug

HOOTER SLED-
    Doug H.:
    im looking for a 18-19-20ft jet boat in decent shape with full interior that needs a BBC, no flatties or v-drives just a river or lake boat. thanks, doug Doug,
    My 18.5' is still for sale. Pretty clean, make me an offer. Pics are in my gallery. yellow boat
    HOOTER

79 HUSTLER
    doug H, I got a 79 Hustler less motor, just yanked the motor only for the new boat. It is an 18ftr. Yellows and blue, full interior that can easily fit 5(single driver and pass with a wrap around rear seat). All new steering and wiring, new gauges, new steering wheel. 2-Stainless steel 11gal tanks, all new stainless lines. Custom rail and motor kit powdercoated to match, All polished stainless bolts. Set up with an adjustable cav. plates with overide pedal (and no matter what anyone says this works perfect in a jet and put the place diverter to shame). Blueprinted 12jg jet, intake is machined for ride plate and has shoe installed, race loader grate plus a stock grate. Billet tank selector and billet on/off valve for headers. Basset twistie headers, Billet battery box. All on a tandem axle ellis trailer. Thinking somewhere around $3,500 but am very neg. since It will probably never get touched after the new boat comes. Plus I live in your backyard so swing by and look if interested!!
    79 hustler.

clownpuncher
    Check this out. Looks pretty clean
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/8/48495728.htm
    [ May 28, 2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

jlnorthrup122
    originally posted by Doug H.
    looking for a boat hull 18-21ft without motor but has interior and set up for BBC. thanks "THE COMMANDER"...doug Hey if you don't have any luck let me finnish the boat I am getting started on now so you can see my work and We can work out something how would you like to layout your own boat? I can arange it for you just leave th waterline down to me though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast