Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: KROOZIN with Public Enemy #1

Jordy
    Whats taking so long for the Potato chip owners????
    Summer's coming. They must be out wrenching on their boats so they can break 60 this season off the trailer. You know, at least on Ebay, all potato chips do 100+ in the water. This video must have given them something to shoot for.

Bad Puddy Tat
    Good to meet you too.
    I'll pump up the system when you make a 120mph pass through the channel.
    That's some funny Shiat there. A friend of mine's girlfriend did that about 8 years ago in a southwind tunnel hull at about 75MPH during the week. I would love to see a 120MPH pass thru the channel. That would bring out all the haters. Remember you can't do it with your hands on the wheel.

Boa1277
    You guys are way out of control I think that boat is about ready to flip over and land on some one, jesus christ how stupid are you, dont you know I plan on launching my jet row boat next week and I can almost guarantee you there will be some left over wakes from that big ass unsafe Skater. I think I might turn you guys into Power Squadron they will show you whats up..... :crossx:

Phat Matt
    That's some funny Shiat there. A friend of mine's girlfriend did that about 8 years ago in a southwind tunnel hull at about 75MPH during the week. I would love to see a 120MPH pass thru the channel. That would bring out all the haters. Remember you can't do it with your hands on the wheel.
    I think I have seen only two bonzai passes through the channel at night. Dangerous, but funny.

Jordy
    I think I have seen only two bonzai passes through the channel at night. Dangerous, but funny.
    In that case it would have to be filmed. But who's going to hold the beer bong, pump the keg, and run the camera??? We need more people!!!!

Phat Matt
    In that case it would have to be filmed. But who's going to hold the beer bong, pump the keg, and run the camera??? We need more people!!!!
    You just gave me a thought. If we had like 50 boats do it at once, do you think we could get away with it? I mean, they can't catch us all.
    Who's going to start a thread and pick a date and time?

riverracerx
    If I have to remind you about the poor, innocent duckies one more time.......

Bad Puddy Tat
    Jordy that's easy....
    Thru bolt the beer bong to the dash and extend the hose.
    Pre pump the keg so it's ready to go. Can't finish that much beer in a bonzai pass thru the channel
    Mount four seperate camera's in the boat . and edit later.
    One under the dash to show that you drove with your knees.
    One on the bow to film all the traffic.
    One on the engine hatch facing backwards.
    One on the gps. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Biglue
    You just gave me a thought. If we had like 50 boats do it at once, do you think we could get away with it? I mean, they can't catch us all.
    Who's going to start a thread and pick a date and time?

Hmmmmm, I'll be there on the 7th through the 9th. :crossx:

Jordy
    Wow, the potato chippers, or would that be potato chippies are going to flip out at the mere thought of this kind of act of asshole big boat behavior.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast