Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tension

78Eliminator
    Yeah, I am kind of getting sick of it in here. Especially when people start threatening people physically. Makes me feel like I'm back in junior high.
    I've met some really cool people in here but sometimes the posts look like they are coming from children. I even stopped posting jokes because people would respond to me in a hateful way. Oh well. I'm done with any talk outside of boating because for the most part, it's just not worth my effort to be shot down.
    If you want to talk to me, shoot me an e-mail at justin8net@yahoo.com
    I'll be in the tech sections for now on (and I wont be there to use it as an advertising tool for my business).
    [ March 18, 2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

MJ19
    78Eliminator:
    Yeah, I am kind of getting sick of it in here. Especially when people start threatening people physically. Makes me feel like I'm back in junior high.
    I've met some really cool people in here but sometimes the posts look like they are coming from children. I even stopped posting jokes because people would respond to me in a hateful way. Oh well. I'm done with any talk outside of boating because for the most part, it's just not worth my effort to be shot down.
    I'll be in the tech sections for now on (and I wont be there to use it as an advertising tool for my business). Oh that makes me sad cry because you're one of my favorites and I would not be appreciated in the 'tech' threads Please Justin change your mind...come back and joke with us in the sandbar!

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    Don't get too excited, I didn't clarify it was a nudie pic of me or a female for that matter ok, surly girly that anit right.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    I'll be in the tech sections for now on (and I wont be there to use it as an advertising tool for my business). True that brutha, I kinda miss the lunch report, **** them if they dont like it.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    I kinda miss the lunch report So what did you have for lunch today?

Blown 472
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    I kinda miss the lunch report So what did you have for lunch today? Salad to start, crumbled blu cheese with french dressing, brocoli salad, with some cheese spread and bread, bacon cheese burger and a pitcher of water. And you??

HOSS
    Tension? What f`n tension? I don`t see tension. I hate everyone. No one is my friend. I support the use of force in Iraq. If you can`t get what you want peacefully, kick the shit out of them.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    Salad to start, crumbled blu cheese with french dressing, brocoli salad, with some cheese spread and bread, bacon cheese burger and a pitcher of water. And you?? I haven't even had breakfast yet eek! Between homework and the hot tensions on ***boat, I don't have time to eat

Seadog
    I think we should kiss and make up. I pick Mj19, bug, Miss HBJET and Rprinze.

Blown 472
    Seadog:
    I think we should kiss and make up. I pick Mj19, bug, Miss HBJET and Rprinze.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast