Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who took away one of my stars?

Mrs.909er
    Nope..now I'm back to 4. Thanks.

ROZ
    Mrs.909er:
    Mrs Scuba:
    By the way I only have 13 votes and as of 8 I've been stuck on 4. I guess I need to be a little more adventurous like you Mrs909er, I started off with 5 stars but somehow I lost one. What does it take to get one more star in here? I think someone is trying to ruin our ratings on purpose. I guess people like looking at our pictures....but they don't want to give us anything back in return. Maybe we should stop being so nice. Maybe they need even more pics wink

Mrs Scuba
    91nordic29:
    me too. i have 7 votes and 4.19 stars. strange. I just shot you a 5er. Hopefully it will help.

eliminatedsprinter
    I just shot you 5.
    I don't understand the punitive mentality involved in downgrading someone's rating yuk . I lost one a few weeks ago and I still have no idea why and it has not comeback.
    Yours seems to have come back. But I shot ya 5 anyway, hopfully it will help you keep it.
    [ July 31, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Mrs.909er
    Mrs. Scuba...I'm a one man woman...but I'll take all the ladies I can get. He is welcome to watch....Mr. 909er always wants to watch if that's ok with you.
    See...the people that took my 5 stars away are pussys and aren't stepping up to the plate. It's ok though.....I don't want pussys to be my friends.

Mrs Scuba
    I'm with ya there RD, that's exactly what I said earlier. Someone does it cause they think it's funny. Well, that's ok, I know most of you out there love us, so I don't take it to heart. But once in a while I would like my stars up to 5, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Mrs Scuba
    That's ok Mrs909er, Scuba would be just as happy watching. No problem there. We're going to have to start planning though, all this talk is getting me excited. eek! wink

91nordic29
    "god knows I start enough "controversial" threads on these boards and I usually take the less "PC" side of things. "
    that is why people like you and i think for the most part respect your opinions even if just because you let 'em fly.
    5'ers to the other girls for being so sassy!!!
    wink

SCUBA STEVE
    Mrs.909er:
    Mrs. Scuba...I'm a one man woman...but I'll take all the ladies I can get. He is welcome to watch....Mr. 909er always wants to watch if that's ok with you.
    See...the people that took my 5 stars away are pussys and aren't stepping up to the plate. It's ok though.....I don't want pussys to be my friends. Ok leave the guys out of it, because that is starting to sound gay. wink

eliminatedsprinter
    eliminatedsprinter:
    I just shot you 5.
    I don't understand the punitive mentality involved in downgrading someone's rating yuk . I lost one a few weeks ago and I still have no idea why and it has not comeback.
    Yours seems to have come back. But I shot ya 5 anyway, hopfully it will help you keep it. OOps it's gone again. Wow. Someone must be a bit angry, or vindictive,or something...Who knows, maybe who ever it is will show some integrity and explain why.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast