Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who took away one of my stars?

Mrs.909er
    Were not sweating it RD...don't worry. Just something to talk about...

SCUBA STEVE
    Mrs Scuba:
    I'm with ya there RD, that's exactly what I said earlier. Someone does it cause they think it's funny. Well, that's ok, I know most of you out there love us, so I don't take it to heart. But once in a while I would like my stars up to 5, even if it's just for a few minutes. I got 10" of stars over here waiting for you, and it will only last a few minutes too. lol

Mrs.909er
    Ya..I have always pm-ed people to tell they that I was going to give them a 1 and why.....why can't people do the same? And why can't you re-vote? I have given three ones and now I wish I hadn't on two of them.

NastyOne
    Sorry to to kill this star party, but I have a question for the Scubas. Do you guys post from seperate computers? I just thought it would be funny if the two of you sitting at the same computer, logging off and on just to post.

NastyOne
    Hey....wow I got a star back.

SCUBA STEVE
    NastyOne:
    Sorry to to kill this star party, but I have a question for the Scubas. Do you guys post from seperate computers? I just thought it would be funny if the two of you sitting at the same computer, logging off and on just to post. yes, we are both are supposed to be working right now.

Mrs Scuba
    We are both at work, so yes we are on two different computers. When we're at home we fight over who sat there first, then we take turns logging in and out. j/k

Caribbean Jet
    What happened to all of ypur pics?

NastyOne
    Do you guys ever post while "doing the nasty"? j/k

Mrs Scuba
    If you go through most of the posts you can tell, because we both usually find the same thread and post within a couple of minutes, can you tell? We just think alike.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast