Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Romance

SummerBreeze
    Last week I went to a Tracy Byrd concert(country) I went solo dressed in country garb and looking. I don't see anyone I know.
    Then I see HER.... Hmmm is she with that guy?? No maybe they just know eachother. Hmmm she is lookin good. Im drinking Coor's lite and she's drinking Coor's.
    Hmmm Can't do any harm to say hi. So I do. The talking starts to get more friendly. I ask her guy friend how they know eachother. He says they are work friends that like country music.
    I ask her if she wants a beer and she says yes so we go and get one and we leave her guy friend standing by himself.
    Cool it's just me and her... Music starts the light is just right so why not put my arm around her... and see what happens. Cool she likes it. Hmmm how about a kiss. She likes that too. A little dancing too.
    Wow!! Got a little romance thing going here. The concert ends and we say our good by's I will call you later.
    I call last night lots of great talking and set up another date for Friday night. She lives a hour away and we plan a outdoor country music dinner thing thats an another hour away from where she lives.
    Now by the time this thing ends it will be 11:00pm then get her back home then get myself back home it might be late. Im thinking why not stay at her house.Go home in the morning.
    Might be to soon for that.
    "You know you might think Im a slut right". We have all been there.
    So can you help me out here should I bring my over night bag and plan on staying the night with her??? Now remember this is a nice girl.

Blown 472
    Country music?? bring a goat.

spectratoad
    Pack a bag in case or at least a toothbrush in the glovebox. Don't forget your raincoat to wrap that rascal.
    You be a nice boy and make her feel like a nice girl and then when the time is right, YOU JUST PLOW RIGHT INTO HER AND TREAT HER LIKE THE BAD CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL SHE WANTS TO BE!!!!
    Just kidding, have fun. Aint it funny how two hours on the road doesn't seem like much when there is this type of potential bonus on the other end.

Blown 472
    dont forget your riding crop

spectratoad
    YYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

spectratoad
    Double Damn
    [ August 07, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

spectratoad
    damn
    [ August 07, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

spectratoad
    YYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!! and spurs!!!

NastyOne
    I would definitely pack a bag.... but not too much because then she will think you planned it. Girls hate that. It sounds like it is going to be a damn good time.
    P.s. Who the hell goes to a concert by themselves?

Chase
    Just remember if she is into country music, she will probably leave you and take your truck with her...LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast