Thread: That new Harry Potter book is out.

Mandelon
    Walmart has em for $16.95.....Bought it yesterday afternoon at the Lake Havasu Walmart, my doofy 9 year old kid already finished it. 870 pages....day and a half...
    He said it was good.
    [ June 22, 2003, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

75_Elim
    Mandelon:
    Walmart has em for $16.95.....Bought it yesterday afternoon at the Lake Havasu Walmart, my doofy 9 year old kid already finished it. 870 pages....day and a half...
    He said it was good. What's up Mandelon? It's was good to meet you out there this weekend, Glad you got back safely. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and she did the same thing with that book. Day and a half and she's done eek! I think they're putting some kind of evil drug in the text so people can't put it down

River Ric
    I bought it a Sam's yesterday. $15.95. I started reading it last night. Our whole family has read all the books. My kids have read them all at least twice. They need to give J.K. Rowling a medal for getting all of these kids to put down the video games and read again. Who says that there isn't room for another millionare. Can't wait for the next movie that's due out at Xmas time. Have you read The Lord of the Rings at all. Great stuff too.

FMluvswater
    My best friend bought it and read it in 12 hours ... yeah her ability to speed read is something I envy. She also said it was good.
    I read fast but not as fast as what she can or even what your son did Mandelon wow! I don't shy away from thick books but it takes me awhile to read them. Two thickest I ever read were Imajica by Clive Barker and The Stand by Stephen King.

spectratoad
    Speed reading would be cool. Then I could get down to business alot quicker after reading some of your stories there FM. eek! Good Morning Canada. wink

FMluvswater
    spectratoad:
    Speed reading would be cool. Then I could get down to business alot quicker after reading some of your stories there FM. eek! Good Morning Canada. wink I'm glad you enjoy reading my stories ... I think. wink Good Morning back at you, spectratoad since I seem to be the only Canadian on this thread so far.

Chase
    Canadians???
    I am here