Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Welcome Back!

BigWaveDave
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the new features! Looks great. I'm sure when everybody has had a look, the server will speed up...if it doesn't crash first!

BigWaveDave
    I'm having trouble with my avitar too. Any suggestions?

Heatseeker
    The new format is bitchin. It will take some time to get dialed in to all the new features, but it really looks to be a change for the better!

wsm9808
    Man, I was lost with out this place. I havent felt so violated since the time I came home after work and found the stripper and all my furniture were gone.

TOBTEK
    yesterday was the longest day ever without the boards. glad its bad, now I look busy all day!!!

bigorangefan
    Great job Eric, keep up the good work;
    Chris and Darlene

H4215
    Looks good Eric, I hadn't been here in weeks and the day I come back the site is down; how's that for a member rating?

C-2
    Party Cat:
    C-2:
    I uploaded an image to the media center, but what link do you follow? I pull the image up, copy the image location and place the location in the avatar url, but it doesn't take.
    ANY HELP???
    Thanks
    C2Copy this link into the avatar spot in your profile..
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Foru...ocialdjpeg.JPGThanks for the help Partycat. Utilizing the ***boat site as a server, I still couldn't the avatar to work (it would put it into my profile, but after updating my profile it would disappear). I went back to villagephotos and they said it was an error on their part. Still have unlimited bandwith!
    Thanks again,
    C2

Kilrtoy
    ***boat was down for 26 hours in 2002 and had the same effects as in 2005. BTW - I think this is the oldest thread that can be found?
    This thread came out 10 months before I joined.....

HM
    ***boat was down for 26 hours in 2002 and had the same effects as in 2005. BTW - I think this is the oldest thread that can be found?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345