Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about a A/V, Stereo, or Electronics Forums?

mbrown2
    Most sites such as these have a dedicated forum for Electronics, Audio/Video, or Stereo items....These items are becoming significantly in important in Boats, some just as important as motors...with the complex charging and battery systems and the power some of these boats are running, it might be nice to discuss the topic in a central place. In addition, it might be a place we where can discuss GPS's, Radar, FRS Radios, Communication Systems, Ship to Shore without having to try and pick one of the other areas and hoping to get feedback....Let me know what you think?

***boat
    I will post this in the sandbar and see what others think.

mbrown2
    So did you post a question or poll about the possibility of an additional Electronics forum?

JetBoatRich
    I like the idea, so these items under so many other topics wink

HP350SC
    Got my vote...

***boat
    I will be setting this up when we roll to the new forum software. Looks like that will be mid October.

Sangster
    ***boat...One thing that has been buggin' me for awhile..When you log on to ***boats, the Blue Logo thing on Top say's.....***boat.com......Shouldn't it say ***boat.net ????

***boat.com works also on the main page, ***boat owns both domains now I believe.
    Craig are you just upgrading existing forum software or making a major change to completely new forum software?

mbrown2
    Whatever happended to including the new section, I thought it was going to be added when the forums were converted to the new format?

***boat
    It will, just as soon as things stabilize a bit. Need to work out a few more bugs before I start changing the layout around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast